I work for a nonprofit company which has a limited budget to work with. A third party installed our original five 2000IVS and NEC installed the last three 2000’s. We also paid the third party to purchase and setup for us AIMWorX, which they did but never got to work. We then paid NEC, which told us we needed a newer version, to get AIMWorX working. They also took our money but after several hours of sitting there reading the manual and calling Dallas, still didn’t get it to work. A couple years later we inquired from NEC what it would take to finally get AIMWorX working. They said more money and a newer version. So we did and then they told we were missing parts to make it all work and it was going to cost a lot more money.

With no previous telecommunication experience I get thrown into this position and decide to teach myself the basics. Since then I’ve figured out by myself, and all your help, how to get all of our 2000’s communicating with AIMWorX.

What I’m trying to say here is I’ve accomplished more with your help in the last few months than we did in several years, and several thousands of dollars worth of NEC assistance.

And after purchasing three versions of AIMWorX and paying several thousands of dollars for service calls that never could get AIMWorX working, I still can’t download a 3Meg patch I know exists. NOW explain to me why I can’t download a simple patch for software we bought (three times) and also paid to have installed (three times)?

If people like Chris are nice enough to take time from their busy days to assist people like me, any way that they can, with our problems then I’m going to take advantage of all their help… and be very thankful!!!