web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Avaya - Lucent Telephones & Systems Jump to new posts
Re: IPO Manager teleco 07/20/24 12:39 PM
Good morning Toner, could you upload that again? I never saw your reply and customer has brought the issue up again. Thanks
7 667 Read More
Toshiba Telephones & Systems Jump to new posts
Re: IES16XPE Backup & Restore Ben Holmes 07/19/24 11:03 PM
Never mind!!! Found the Event log, and saw that it couldn't find \StratagyES\Prompt\english2... (!??) So I just copied the 'english' file, renamed it to english2, and everything began to work.

So I guess the takeaway is pay attention to the event logs...
1 57 Read More
Mitel Telephones & Systems Jump to new posts
Mitel and BT Quantum phone compatability Answer The Phones 07/17/24 12:04 PM
Hi,
Is anyone able to verify if the 8568 phone sold badged as BT Quantum will work when plugged into a MiVoice office?
I expected it might come up and download software from the system but I just got a faint display and a beep before it went off.
I don't want to be sent another quantum phone if they will never come come up on the MiVoice office / 250. Could it be I was just sent a duff phone?
0 68 Read More
Samsung Telephones & Systems Jump to new posts
Re: Cards for SIP Phones pvj 07/10/24 02:28 AM
Don't you just need the licenses?
1 135 Read More
NEC Telephones & Systems Jump to new posts
Re: SL1100 teleco 07/04/24 01:25 AM
I think I figured it out. At some point 10-46 01 got changed from automatic to plug & play. Still playing with it, but now it's making sense to me. Some how, some way, someone must have kicked me around some.
7 558 Read More
Re: SL2100 firmware upgrades andyphones 07/03/24 03:20 PM
I don't have the ntac option under the support tab. I found it with support.necsl2100.com. But I did not find the latest pcpro there, although I guess it is no longer needed.

Thanks!!
4 465 Read More
Toshiba Telephones & Systems Jump to new posts
Re: strata VIe night service Professor Shadow 07/03/24 02:28 PM
I think you are looking in the User Guide.

For programming:

Push the SET button on the KSU

On Ext 17 press the SPKR button.

Dial 0#8 (Night Ring Programming mode)

Press each line button you want to ring in night mode. (LED on = Paging on / LED Off = Paging Off)

Press HOLD to save to memory

Press the SET key on the side of the KSU
1 151 Read More
Re: SL2100 analog phone on mute? RM SYSTEMS 07/03/24 11:32 AM
I've eliminated a wiring issue by connecting my butt set directly to the analog port on the ksu. I'm thinking of replacing the card.
5 187 Read More
Panasonic Telephones & Systems Jump to new posts
Re: KX-NS700 Support SIP Re-Invite? OBT 06/30/24 06:59 PM
There is a way. I will see if I can find it
3 375 Read More
Re: Call Forwarding for Friday afternoons R4+Z 06/29/24 04:28 AM
Never once had a problem with Fax over SIP, must be your SIP provider. Anyway simple answer to your question is that if you set automatic timed change between day and night mode, you can leave early and use one of the other modes to forward the call. When the time comes for the change to normal night mode it will switch modes. If you have too many alternate destinations, use a mode to forward it to a spare extension and then just forward that out to the one you want.

One of the issues I have seen preventing a call forward external is that the system is set to forward the caller ID but the carrier won't allow a different caller ID than the one associated with the line (to prevent spoofing). However I can't off the top of my head remember what you should check, maybe one of the other guys here can suggest what to check.
20 820 Read More
General Telephone & Systems Information Jump to new posts
Re: Communication Tips for Busy Medical Offices Professor Shadow 06/27/24 02:13 PM
I would refuse a customers request to use a Radio as a MOH device. There is not much worse than listening to an analog radio not tuned correctly.
3 307 Read More
Re: SL2100 remove Inmail RM SYSTEMS 06/27/24 11:06 AM
Thanks everyone.
3 149 Read More
Re: SL1100 audio problem teleco 06/26/24 06:06 PM
Was just on site and my alarms say I have an IP Collision
1 100 Read More
General Telephone & Systems Information Jump to new posts
Re: Fax on SIP? erniejoey 06/26/24 03:32 PM
FYI...We have Intermedia SIP Trunks on CP-10 & CP-20 CPU's. Per NEC, on CP-10, 84-33-01 for SIP Trunks are Enabled and on CP-20 they are Disabled. We migrated over a CP-10 to a CP-20 and the Fax machine would drop the call. This was the culprit. Hope that helps...
5 652 Read More
Security, Alarms and Paging Jump to new posts
Re: Dukane Paging Exclusions Rupert 06/25/24 08:58 PM
Originally Posted by tim10
Confirming that setting page zone to 0 does not exclude a station from all call paging, but it does exclude it from all zone paging.

See, the opposite of what I’m trying to do. The only theories I can think of is that there is some kind of zoning assignment in that old system that the standard all-call page doesn’t do but the all-zone page does. It’s been 20 odd years since I’ve tinkered with the programming on that system, and even then I never did anything with the AP’s set to 0000. I only updated the zoning on the actual rooms with dial-able room numbers attached.

I know the all-zone page is doing more than all-call page just by the clicking of the relays on the cards. It’s a noticeably louder snapping sound because there’s more of them snapping on and off when I initiate an all-zone page on the ACC. The same principle applies for program distribution as well (Program+Enter vs Program+9+Enter).
7 282 Read More
Security, Alarms and Paging Jump to new posts
Re: MCS350 Program Relay Purpose tim10 06/25/24 12:27 PM
If a program activity occurs that hits all of the stations on a switching card, the program relay activates to switch the program amp into the off-bus. This is instead of having to switch all of the individual circuits on to the program bus.
1 100 Read More
Re: os7030 i need file package (Europe) for recovery procedure pvj 06/25/24 04:54 AM
Really, starting this thread is enough, no need to post in every thread you can find .

Send me a PM and I'll send you the files
1 162 Read More
Re: Need help with OS 7030 bootfile gianluca 06/24/24 03:08 PM
Hi all,
Need some help to get the .bin bootfile for the OS7030. If someone has the file for Europe.

Thanks,
Gianluca
2 438 Read More
Re: OS7030 4.93 boot loader gianluca 06/24/24 02:12 PM
I'm in the same predicament with a bricked 7030 KSU and i don't see the BIN file in my package folder, can anyone share ?
Thank you
8 972 Read More
Re: Corrupt squashFS - OfficeServ 7030 gianluca 06/24/24 02:03 PM
I also have a problem on a 7030 OS and I'm implementing the recovery procedure found on the internet but I can't find the files indicated in the procedure. Can anyone help me figure out where to find them? Thank you
1 65 Read More
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,343
Posts639,078
Members49,785
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
214,726 Shoretel
192,216 CTX100 install
190,417 1a2 system
Newest Members
gianluca, Micheal C, etel, AVO-IT, wierderal
49,785 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Yoda 10
teleco 8
R4+Z 3
dans 2
pvj 2
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 206 guests, and 40 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024