web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Site Sponsor: Direct Deals
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
General Telephone & Systems Information Jump to new posts
Re: NTE Electronics is no more.... Keyset6 6 hours ago
Originally Posted by metelcom
I'm lucky to have a small electronics shop near by. They carry a lot of the common parts and can get many items if you can wait a few days. They do ship so check them out.

H.R. Distributors

Looks like a good source for parts, at least looking at the links I could get to. Switches are priced very reasonably. Tried 'About Us' and other links and like others got the safety warning then a 404 error. I'm also in New England so shipping costs may be reasonable.

Originally Posted by DonaldR
One thing I find annoying about Digi-Key is the addition the Tariff surcharge added to each order.

Mouser does not do that....

I forgot about Mouser!
8 179 Read More
Samsung Telephones & Systems Jump to new posts
Re: Samsung OS 7400 DTMF Commands John807 10 hours ago
Since the I.T. team took over administration of the systems they email me with quirky stuff that makes me scratch my head. I point them in a general direction and usually don't hear from them on the issue again. If I had to guess he dialed a valid extension just not the phone he thought he set up. At the moment they are looking for a solution to remove the Samsung systems and put in an on prem VOIP Solution. I sent them info on Grandstream.
5 190 Read More
Telecom News Jump to new posts
Verizon Acquiring Frontier Communications? dexman 09/05/24 02:04 AM
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/veri...mmunications-175129593.html?guccounter=1

I first saw this over on Reddit. Interesting given how Verizon sold some of its network assets to Frontier not too long ago. I thought that Verizon might make an offer for Consolidated Communications and reassemble New England Telephone. ponder
0 73 Read More
Panasonic Telephones & Systems Jump to new posts
Re: KXTVA IP ADDRESSING OBT 09/05/24 12:58 AM
I replied to your pm just now.

Look under utility-network to change system ip
4 178 Read More
NEC Telephones & Systems Jump to new posts
Re: SV8100 Ext goes to voicemail when called externally. irjeffb 09/04/24 02:33 PM
Originally Posted by helpifican
If this is an inmail, then the user may have set "automated attendant to voice mail" in their mailbox. You can remove it in programming, or have the user log into their mailbox and turn the option off.
I ended up here via a Google search for this same issue. Wanted to add that if you're using PCPro, this option is 47-02-09.
5 1,665 Read More
Re: Resell and installation of used PBX equipment (the law)? Carl Navarro 09/04/24 11:56 AM
Quit trying to be logical!

It would seem simple enough, but the second part of Kari's law said that onsite personnel must be informed when someone dials 911....oops.

It does say *IF* but that was 6 1/2 years ago..

Carl
6 167 Read More
Re: OS 7030 pvj 09/03/24 04:56 PM
Pretty sure the 7030 was only 2 ports
1 51 Read More
Re: Idcs 100 Stuck on boot, please help. Bushmills 09/03/24 04:37 PM
Yep, There are two leds on the power supply, one is DC and the other is AC. Check to see if they are both on. Though sometimes, even if they are, the PS can be bad. Enough juice to supply power to the phones so you see the ver.... but not enough to boot the MP.

-W
6 223 Read More
NEC Telephones & Systems Jump to new posts
Re: SL2100 upload Ken B 09/03/24 01:45 PM
This is likely a port issue with your router/firewall - have you run a wireshark capture to determine where the issue is occuring?
3 110 Read More
Re: Barbed Wire telephone network JBean3329 09/02/24 11:48 AM
Had a customer many years ago with a barbed-wire phone hook-up. Part of the run went through a gate. This guy would just open the gate if he didn't want the phone to ring, or if he needed to get his son off the phone and back to work. This was on a dairy farm that had a little storefront that sold fresh milk, butter, cream and the best ice cream in the county.
2 119 Read More
Newest Topics
Verizon Acquiring Frontier Communications?
by dexman - 09/04/24 10:04 PM
OS 7030
by Bushmills - 09/03/24 12:42 PM
Barbed Wire telephone network
by Toner - 09/01/24 10:24 AM
Upgrade to UBB 8.0.0
by Toner - 08/31/24 04:29 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,387
Posts639,267
Members49,800
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Newest Members
irjeffb, ALEXKINGTHESUN, Will4445, Polaris2024, Tech423
49,800 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 15
Seth W 8
dexman 6
teleco 6
pvj 6
Yoda 5
Who's Online Now
2 members (justbill, nortelvoip), 244 guests, and 93 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998 - 2024