<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">I personally think the idea behind keeping people from being able to fully administer equipment </font>

That's not what were about, we just don't want printed material to be don't through email and not on the board, if someone want to give it away...well that's their right. It's not a smart thing to do, but they can't do it on the board, the manufacturers get a bit touchy when that happens and we can be held liable. What Chris should have done if he want to give it away or charge something for it was to personally email whom ever and take care of it that way. But we are also not here to teach folks how to do things to get around these issues which is why we edited his posts, we were looking after him also (which was never mentioned) What bothered Chris was that someone insinuated that he was stupid instead of taking it as if it was a stupid move (which is how I interpreted it)...he took it personally, and it was a stupid move. We all have and do stupid things, sometime we get caught and are called stupid and sometimes were just stupid enough to get away with it. I hope that clears things up a bit. We should get beyond this...cause it's petty...very petty. it ain't no big thing. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
Chris I wish you and yours all the best as far as your private life goes, and if there's anything we can do that will help please let us know. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]