web statisticsweb stats you didn't provide me with an answer as to why I can not get a small patch for a program I purchased, three ..."> you didn't provide me with an answer as to why I can not get a small patch for a program I purchased, three ..."> you didn't provide me with an answer as to why I can not get a small patch for a program I purchased, three ...">

Business Phone Systems

Support Service-Disabled Veterans!
Discount software from Direct Deals
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
RIP Admin-Founder
RIP Admin-Founder
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">you didn't provide me with an answer as to why I can not get a small patch for a program I purchased, three times. Or why I should have to pay for service on a problem three times with the answer, "you need to pay us more money because it's still broke",</font>

That can only be answered by whom ever you were dealing with, when you run across those companies that take you to the cleaners a good thing to do is add that info in the Hall of Shame category.
https://www.sundance-communications.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number=25

and I'm sure it wasn't the manufacturing company NEC as you indicated above,and as DrPbx indicated it was with the Interconnect you were dealing with because NEC doesn't work directly with the customer. You do have a legitimate gripe but it isn't with us or NEC it's with you local provider who ever that was. With that being said...I can't answer your question. But I'm glad your getting the help you need. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Gee it's funny because I first started my quest for the update patch by calling the toll free number for customer service from the www.NEC.com website. I explained my situation and informed them of my dealings with NECBNS and their answer was to call them again because I don't have a NEC Tech number. So if the people I was speaking to at at www.NEC.com are not "The NEC" then who are they?

I then called the support toll free number from www.aimworx.com to explain my situation and ask them for the patch. Their answer... "You have to call NECBNS for assistance".

Correct me if I'm wrong but if I bought three versions of AIMWORX wouldn't you think Support at www.AIMWORX.com would provide me with the small bug correcting patch I'm asking for.

Sounds to me like some people here believe NEC can do no wrong; therefore I should just shut up and take it like a man... NO!!!

We own nine 2000IVS, 700+ Dterm series E telephones, one NEC AD40 VM, three different versions of AIMWorX and you want to tell me I'm not entitled to a little assistance with obtaining a 3Meg patch?

So is the company line here "NEC only makes all the equipment you purchased, it doesn't have to support it?"

Look I like the product don't get me wrong however, I bought it, I own it, why then can't I have access to things such as a software patch to fix the bugs in the product they sold me?

Moderator-Mitel, NEC, Vodavi
You have a bigger problem on the horizon. NEC has stopped supporting the IVS series. Even if I call for support I have to use tokens. Support for the IVS2 will end in the fall. This almost forces you into an IPS or IPX somewhere in the future. CP00's & CP03's will get hard to find & the one on the refurb market will have IVR registration issues.

[This message has been edited by DrPbx (edited August 13, 2004).]

What sort of service agreement do you have on all those systems.

man am i sorry to have stirred all this up..........

OSURob>>shoot me an email. i got a question for ya

CBLD installed original, service contract for two years, last four years $139.00 an hour for NECBNS services. Training and real help from everyone here... free and priceless! Thanks to all of you for the knowledge you've shared!!!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  ttech 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Topics
CO assignment to station key
by SamL - 09/20/24 09:05 AM
SV9100 Yesterday's technology today...
by Carl Navarro - 09/19/24 08:29 AM
Vertical Summit transfer issue
by ljclives - 09/18/24 09:48 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,400
Posts639,356
Members49,808
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Newest Members
DavidMirror, Si-14 LLC, SamL, xsh74, LukeE.
49,808 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 18
dexman 9
teleco 6
pvj 6
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 161 guests, and 252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998 - 2024