Thank you for both replies.

to Derrick:

Please how to make sure what mode is set and how to change it if I need to? You assumed right Greeting 1 is for day, Greeting 2 is for night. Both schedules, as I mentioned in the description of the problem, are set correctly: the system one and the one in VM (I understand it is this one I need to care about in this case). If the schedule would not be followed I would be getting day all the time or night all the time or if the times when it switches from one to another would be messed up I would still get one or the other. But I am getting neither one of the two.

Here is how I understand it. In ring assignment of the CO line I have three options.
Day destination (now Hunt 1 which is 450), Night destination (VM 1 which is 150), Special destination (VM 1 which is 150). This is where System Features Weekly Schedule is applied. As I understand this schedule defines hrs for starting and finishing Night Mode. Which in my case is set to start at 17:00 and finish at 8:00. I was calling to test after 17:00 (5pm) so the Night destination should be used and ring would go to VM 1 which is port 150. This is where the schedule from VM would be applied. It is open and close schedule. In my case it is 8:00am to 5:00pm. So according to this schedule it would play Greeting 2 as this is what I set it to be for Night Mode.

Please is my understanding correct?

Thank you!