My frustration began when I was putting in the Melco A-lead adapters I bought off another member. These are supposed to be able to take a call off hold in addition to the usual lighting the line lamp and halting ringing. On the comcast line, the adapter worked flawlessly. On the ooma lines, not so much. I had first wired them with t&r on the station side of the line card. In this configuration the only line that I could retrieve off hold was the comcast line. The ooma lines would not release. Then I wired t&r to the CO side of the line card and they seem to work... ok. There's a little lag before they release, but they do release. The comcast line works perfectly on either side, with no lag. As soon as I pick up on of the SLT's it releases instantly. My only guess is it must be a loop current problem. On hook battery is 48.1V comcast, 47.9 ooma #1, and 47.5 ooma #2. Off hook comcast was 9v and both ooma's were in the 6V area. I don't have a meter that does mA, so I can only make a rough guess based on the on/off hook voltage differences as tested with a 2500 set. One of my 1A2 phones won't dial anymore on the ooma lines, the touch tones sound all distorted. I've checked polarity and it's fine. The same phone dials fine on the lines connected to the partner and the obihai. That's my other low current clue. I'm partly just venting my frustrations and partly wondering how others have dealt with some of these issues. I looked at loop current boosters, but they're too expensive for a hobby setup. Any thoughts anyone?