It is all our responsibility to be good stewards of the blessings we have been given. Five minutes on the internet and a person can find out a wealth of information, good and bad, about a charity.

We donate a lot of equipment to a local Christian school here. There are ALWAYS grateful and they take such good care of everything we have given them. I got a plumbing contractor and a carpenter to donate material and now that school has one of the best "pre" trade school programs around. Once in the school year, I "teach" a class on 1A2 just to show the kids what granddad used to work with. Then they have a better appreciation of the new stored program control digital systems. The kids that take the classes are mostly high school aged boys but, every once in a while, there may be a girl or two in the class.

We also donate material to a special needs school. These kids are so very special and a lot of fun to work with. Most of the special needs schools have what they call pre-vocational classes. They teach everything from woodworking and metal working to electrical systems and communications systems. These kids are a little slower, but when they realize what the systems can do, they are some of the best students anyone could hope to have. I don't teach there, but I do sit in on the classes and enjoy watching the kids learn how these systems work.

Rcaman

Americom, Inc.
Where The Art And Science Of Communications Meet