Yep - I just bridge down T, R, A, A1, L and LG for each keyset. And the ringer as well I suppose.

Speaking of which, all that's left to do is the intercom and ringers. Although Ed's suggestion did fix the problem, I was wanting to gut and redo it anyway. There were alot of benefits, but probably the biggest one is how I tied everything back to the CO block.

It's probably still not right, but it's 50% better than what it was.

I used to have every keyset daisy chained between 66 blocks. I did that because at the time I was more clueless than I am now, and didn't see any way to bring each 66 block back to the CO/KSU; there simply weren't enough terminals.

This time I fed the upper and lower rows of 66 blocks seperately to the CO block, and daisy chained from there. Again, I'm sure it's probably still not right... but it's better, or at least, easier to troubleshoot.

I also have been fiddling with it a lot over the past year, and didn't like the way I had originally punched down some of the keysets. Time for a housecleaning.

So, the problem could have been fixed in about 30 minutes instead of the 12-14 I spent, but it's a lot cleaner now.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the help!!!!!!!!!!!

- Matt