My Comdial EP300's already sell for the same price as my 24 button digital sets. They look like the same phones. One is digital, one is SIP. For me the future is here. and check this out. MP1000 with 8 CO line capacity and up to 100 SIP end points (40 of them EP300 hard phones). It has issues but it also has limited UM, voice mail built in, desk top phone admin for the user. The product is in my hands right now. I know it's not ready to sell and may be a year or so away from being usable. But I already know what it cost me in hardware ( which I know is not the only cost associtated with it) but ask any other Comdial guy who can get it (gold dealers) and they will tell you, the price is unbelievable. Remember when you first saw a DVD player for $89.00 and you thought, how can they do that. Now you can get one for $29.00. Same thing with VOIP gateways. I looked into Net2Phone. Gateway was $700.00 two years ago. Buy one and save some on my long distance, right? Then within a year they were $189.00. Now you can get them for free if you're willing to go on the internet and sign up. The soup is going to get thick with this stuff and it's not H.323 that's going to be the issue for small systems.

------------------