originally i had voip lines that were connected to a telrad imagen system. i also had a point to point to connect the 2 sites. one is in nyc the other is in edison nj. The edison location was using the internet from the point to point so there was voice and data over both. According to verizon i was using a tie line to connect both sites with my telrad phone system. so i was able to call the main line in ny and use extensions for each site to speak to a specific person and within ny or nj i would be able to pickup the line hit the extention and it would go directly to the person. the point to point and t1 i was paying for didnt price out for me so i canceled both and ordered centrex lines from verizon and now i am only able to call them to their direct line and they can transfer me from there. i was told a voip gateway may help me accomplish my needs but i dont really understand any of it im assuming thats what a MultiTech box is. i am now on centrex lines and both sites are running separate t1 data with a vpn connection.