You cant' telnet to the socket and do anything if the iPocket is hooked up (I don't think) you can try to telnet to the iP address of the socket (which you would have assigned in the iPocket programming) but don't know if that would work, I have never tried it) - you would have to set up port forwarding in your router in order to make that work. Well I just tested that and you can route to the iPocket hooked up and it asks for the password - I did this by routing to the IP address assigned to the iPocket. Which is actually pretty cool. However if you try to route to the socket it won't let me do that but I think that you very easily could if you had the iPocket disconnected because I have one property that is working their interfaces via telnet and that is how they are connecting.

As Fifty said LEAVE the DTE column blank in form 12 - you do not need it and if you have one assigned and you have something funky in there it can cause a problem.

Anyway if you can get someone to power down the iPocket for a while you should be able to telnet to the socket and if you can connect then hold down the control key while typing a capital F. If all is okay you should get an RQINZ back which will tell you all is ready to go. Of course this does not verify the iPocket.

Going back to your previous entries I am assuming that you have different static IPs assigned to the two iPockets. You should not have to make any changes in the PBX form 47 to make this work. You will not see the static IPs that are in use, but that should be no problem. I always assign my iPockets between .3 and .9 as these are unused and below the DHCP range.