Jeff Moss

Moss Communications
Computer Repair-Networking-Cabling
MBSWWYPBX, JGAE
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

OP Offline
MiVoice Office 250 Release 6.2 NEW features! And ShoreTel started rumors it was going away. Not likely.

MiVoice Office 250 Release 6.1 SP1 New Features
o Multi-node Video Support (Yes Video Support)
o SIP Phone Group – Password Alarm A149 (increased Security to stop the "BAD" people hacking our systems)

MiVoice Office Release 6.2 New Feature: System Park (Yup Finally a real call Park Function. We have always had a work around for this but now it is a feature!)

MiVoice Office Release 6.2 New Feature: Audio Files for Audiotex Recordings (Again Finally we can now upload a .wav to the system for Call Routing Announcements!)

MiVoice Office Release 6.2 New Feature: Mitel 5624 Wireless Phone Support. No one has it working yet.

And lastly Exchange 2016 support!

That is the latest. Cheers and have a safe 4rth of July!

Inter-tel Axxess, Mitel CS/HX5000, MiVoice Office CCS/CSM, VPU, EM, ATM4, A+, CTP+, NET+, OAISYS, Audicodes, Polycom, Spectralink, NEC Red, Samsung, Mitel Call Recording, Mitel MBG, MiVoice Office, Xarios. Mitel Phone Manager
I understand that 6.2 is not backward compatible with a lot of applications, and will not be available for the CS platform.

OP Offline
DND ON, I have not heard that. I will find out and post that information for you.

Last edited by Cans and String; 07/01/16 12:47 PM.

Inter-tel Axxess, Mitel CS/HX5000, MiVoice Office CCS/CSM, VPU, EM, ATM4, A+, CTP+, NET+, OAISYS, Audicodes, Polycom, Spectralink, NEC Red, Samsung, Mitel Call Recording, Mitel MBG, MiVoice Office, Xarios. Mitel Phone Manager
OP Offline
DND ON, Where did you hear that? And what applications? I just converted an older database to to a 6.2 CS and it completed successfully. Ran it against DBTest tool with no errors. I have the training docs and I would think that would be brought to light. If you can let me know where you got this information I will research it.

I was told by my dealer that all virtual applications except CSM are not backward compatible, and would need to be upgraded to work with 6.2.

Interesting that the CS worked.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,326
Posts638,992
Members49,781
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
213,448 Shoretel
190,728 CTX100 install
189,207 1a2 system
Newest Members
wierderal, dante2, Rupert, igor11176, hamishegg
49,781 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 11
Rupert 7
tim10 5
lyte 4
dexman 3
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 75 guests, and 101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024