web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
Hello,

We have a PBX Omega-Phone ADIX-M by Iwatsu for the business.

There are two operators and today as of lunch time, all the incoming calls are going to a single operator's phone. The other operator does not receive any incoming calls. It was working properly this morning so this came out of the blue. Also this hasn't ever happened before. Can anyone help me troubleshoot this? I haven't tried to reboot the system yet, something which I will most likely do tomorrow morning.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Moderator-Iwatsu
Moderator-Iwatsu
First thing to check: Is the time and date correct on anybody's phone? Has anyone tried to change the time in the last few days? Is it off on the date only, like one day ahead or behind? If the date is showing a January date, your system has defaulted and you'll need to call your vendor. Otherwisse you may need to correct your time settings.

Does the operator phone have a NIGHT button assigned? Is it lit? Change modes and try a call.

If the time and date are correct, and NIGHT mode is properly set,is the HOLD key lit up on the second operator's phone? If yes, the phone is in Do Not Disturb mode and no ringing will be heard. Press the HOLD key to turn off DND. Try making an incoming call. If things are back to normal, good job. If not, call your vendor.

Hold off on rebooting the system until you talk to your vendor.

Last edited by JBean3329; 03/07/16 07:18 PM.

Sometimes the thoughts in my head get so bored, they go for a stroll through my mouth. This is rarely a good thing.
OP Offline
Hello JBean!

Thanks for your suggestions. The time is true and nobody has tried to change it recently.

I'm looking into if night mode may have been accidentally set.

The strange thing is that the operator can outdial, receive incoming and outgoing extension dials. She can even pickup the call ringing on the other operator's phone if she presses a combination of buttons.

OP Offline
Update: Incoming DID calls are hitting the switchport and not the extension they are supposed to reach.

Moderator-Iwatsu
Moderator-Iwatsu
Could be a problem with the programming for your incoming circuit or a problem that the carrier is having. This really requires a visit from your vendor.

Sometimes the thoughts in my head get so bored, they go for a stroll through my mouth. This is rarely a good thing.

Moderated by  JBean3329 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,326
Posts638,992
Members49,781
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
213,453 Shoretel
190,735 CTX100 install
189,210 1a2 system
Newest Members
wierderal, Rupert, hamishegg, Rphoneguy, Kahm310
49,781 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 11
Rupert 7
tim10 5
lyte 4
dexman 3
Who's Online Now
2 members (juno, www.telcom1.net), 86 guests, and 106 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024