Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
Hi All
Another update
system froze again this morning ...no access to voicemail.pri,sip trunks I disconnected to lan cable going to the voicemail card about 10 days ago to see if I could rule it out ...... so when it went this morning after I restarted it I went back into logs it showed HDLC Comm Error instead of the
SVM network error it used to so.
any ideas very welcome

emeraldpaddy
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

1.If u have 2 or more cabinets, then change interconnecting fly leads between LCP and MP cards.

2.Try to change the PBX LAN cable port on the switch.

3.If the PBX earth is connected to the complex ground, have it disconnected for some days because the ground might be experiencing AC voltage leakage.
4. one or more of your DLI ports might be having a short circuit.

heads up
OP Offline
Quick update ..
The system can remain stable for a number of weeks but if any program changes need to be done and we do it from the office with the device manager the system
Will go down within a couple of hours of doing the changes.
Them changes could be anything changing a name a ddi etc
First the reception will notice the voicemail has gone down because if people try to dial the mailbox it defaults to main group but then also the sip trunks will stop working for dialling out and also the pri will stop for incoming calls.
I will still have access with the dm so I can reset the reset the system remotely and when It reboots all is ok again ..... Any ideas anyone samsung tech support
Say to upgrade everything to the latest version it's on 4.60b at the moment ????
Thanks

emeraldpaddy
Have you tried using a different Memory card? If that becomes corrupt it could cause all of these symptoms. It is possible for the card itself to have issues. You would have to get a new one from your distributor or vendor. Then just copy restore database from download.

We have had problems with 4.60b as well. We upgraded the systems to the latest release and the troubles disappeared. Hope this helps.
John

John 807
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  nameless, pvj 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,291
Posts638,815
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,416 Shoretel
189,175 CTX100 install
187,429 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 6
dexman 5
jsaad 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 138 guests, and 441 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024