Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Does anyone have a worksheet or just a good handle on all the programing nessary to make the "Call back sender" in the STSe Hard Drive VMS work, I believe I will have to go out through LCR and will have insert a "1" before the CID packet except for calls with in my area code that only require seven digits. I am sure i would have to build a list of local office codes and tell the system to strip the first three digits and not insert a "1" before the CID packet. I think some of the same programing might be nessary for the CID display call back function 659 or 635 and the "speed" button.
Back years ago when long distance cost was an issue I kept in practice programing toll and exception tables but i have gotten old and Vodavi doesn't provide an easy solution in their manual.
Thanks

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

What you're trying to do is pretty technical and the manual isn't very clear on this. Your best bet would be to call Vertical(Vodavi) tech support. Their number is 800-356-7279.

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
thanks i will try.... maybe they will have a cheat sheet.

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Greg of Vertical tech support said he could see how this would be helpful expecally if a customer read about the feature in the user guide and wanted to use it. He didn't know how or if there were any worksheets and asked some of his fellow tech support guys...I have been on desk hold for ever.... He did say that if you programed the Voicemail AA dial prefix 10 registry so that 10=9,1 it would work for long distance calls from the voicemail but not local and the CID display call back apparently only works where you don't dial 1+ for long distance. I am sure someone somewhere somehow knows how to make it work... anyway he gave me an email address for tech support [email protected] and I will see what they say...

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I emailed them this page. I hope they jump in here and enlighten me :shrug:

Moderated by  EV607797, JWRacedog, MnDave, nfcphoneman 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,315
Posts638,929
Members49,775
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
213,135 Shoretel
190,334 CTX100 install
188,715 1a2 system
Newest Members
Kahm310, PeterG, lyte, 4thright, dcl
49,775 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 17
lyte 4
jsaad 4
dans 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 198 guests, and 110 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024