web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Sorry. I thought you were trying to connect directly to the system from the laptop. If you connect that way you would need to use a cross-over cable.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

If you are connecting straight to the phone system, you will need the cross-over cable, but you will also need to put a static IP address in your laptop of the same subnet as your phone system.

Then enter the credentials and you should be able to get in if they are correct.

cdex Offline OP
OP Offline
Argh...this cant be this difficult. I have a cross over cable, the correct IP address the default community name as stated by our service provider and still I cannot access the phone system....what am I doing wrong?

JCA
sph Offline
The "default community name" is the factory-set one from Toshiba, also mentioned in the documentation. Make sure that you type it in EXACTLY as shown, with proper case, etc.

cdex Offline OP
OP Offline
Tadiran....THANK YOU! that did it and man!!!

Again thanks to all of you, I was able to connect and move with in the phone system..

JCA
You are most welcome and Welcome to the Board. There is a lot of knowledge on this forum so ask away!

Hey All! I'm very new to working with phone systems and I just started at a company that purchased an existing phone system(Toshiba strata ctx100) without any documentation or software. When I try and follow the directions in this post I get into the 916 menu on our DKT3220-SD's and the only buttons that give me any function are 3 line lights to enter an IP. I can't find any other information, i.e. the switch IP(IPU, correct?). I've been work in IT for quite a long time and this issue is getting under my skin a bit. If anyone has any more advice, I'd be eternally grateful!

Online Content
Please start a new topic for your problem. If this thread is relevant to your problem you can link it. This helps keep things clean and helps others when they use the search feature. I'll be locking this topic. Thanks and welcome to the board.

Retired phone dude
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Carlos#1, phonemeister 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,294
Posts638,834
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,625 Shoretel
189,515 CTX100 install
187,772 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 24
teleco 9
dans 5
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
2 members (justbill, Yoda), 144 guests, and 344 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024