web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
gtsman Offline OP
OP Offline
I have recently taken over an account that uses a tda 200 at one site, and a tda 100 at another site. They utilize centralized voice mail between the two sites and are connected via PRI cards using clear channels on a T-1. I am having issues with the 200 forwarding an ICD group into a mailbox localy. Everything works fine when the call is sent to the other PBX over the clear channel and the call is sent back to voicemail. It goes into the correct mailbox just fine, but when a call comes in for the local office and it rings an ICD group the call just goes back to the main greeting and will not forward into the proper mailbox. Anyone have any thoughts on this? I would appreciate any help. Thanks Dman

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

it sounds like from what I read that you have a custom dialing menu and the tva is just coming back after ringing that group.what intercept route do you have for that
group ?whats your intercept timer look like?is there a box setup for that icd group?

gtsman Offline OP
OP Offline
I have a mailbox setup for the ICD group and the extension field in the voicemail matches. I'm using overflow to voice mail in the ICD Group settings field. I set the overflow timer for 20 secs and after 20 secs it just goes back to the main greeting

OBT Offline
Admin
Admin
Do you have a auto attendant working or is it a line pointed to the ICD group with overflow?
What voicemail is it, is it a panasonic unit or a pc based one.

“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”
Originally posted by gtsman:
I have a mailbox setup for the ICD group and the extension field in the voicemail matches. I'm using overflow to voice mail in the ICD Group settings field. I set the overflow timer for 20 secs and after 20 secs it just goes back to the main greeting
What is your transfer recall timer set at if it is the same as
the overflow timer it may be the recall timer supercedes the overflow timer if it is set the same.its almost like the tva is not getting
the follow on id hmmm here's a stab do you have
a value in the icd groups ext box has the proper
icd group ext/fdn 60x in ext area of mailbox that would stop your follow on id if it is set properly
you may want to put the tva in trace mode and watch a whole call process from cradle to grave.

gtsman Offline OP
OP Offline
I found my problem. for those interested in knowing what it was, there is a setting in the PBX under voicemail settings that has to be enabled. "intercept to Voicemail box". This drove me crazy but its working fine now. Thanx to all for the help.
gtsman

Moderated by  Carl Navarro, OBT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,315
Posts638,925
Members49,775
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
213,122 Shoretel
190,325 CTX100 install
188,704 1a2 system
Newest Members
Kahm310, PeterG, lyte, 4thright, dcl
49,775 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 17
jsaad 4
dans 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 132 guests, and 66 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024