web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#13844 01/28/07 12:49 PM
You have your companies mixed up buddy. I work for Tekworks and we are not a temp agency. We are completely separate from Teksystems, the temp agency which you are most likely referring to. And for the cyberzone guy, if they only offered you 12/hr it's most likely because you dont have enough experience or something along those lines. We also get reimbursed for all mileage and any other work related expenses.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

#13845 01/28/07 03:56 PM
I did some work for Teksystems yearrrrssssss ago. They were allright...I was desperate for work and they gave me some. Just short term jobs...to help out interconnects that got in a pinch.

#13846 01/28/07 04:39 PM
OP Offline
Originally posted by MrJunglist:
You have your companies mixed up buddy. I work for Tekworks and we are not a temp agency. We are completely separate from Teksystems, the temp agency which you are most likely referring to. And for the cyberzone guy, if they only offered you 12/hr it's most likely because you dont have enough experience or something along those lines. We also get reimbursed for all mileage and any other work related expenses.
nope. im really positive it was tekworks, the new office in corona. i have loads of experience almost 7 years and i currently work for an electrical contractor. i specifically asked about the pay and they said that all they could afford right now because its a new office and offered nothing above and beyond the $12/hr.

#13847 02/06/07 03:28 PM
did you check in sanbernardino they have alot of companys there the only problem you are going to have it sounds like you don't do systems you just pull cable you might need to take the $12 hr to get your feet wet on phone systems then you can ask for the big bucks. just remembr they don't know you for adam so you need to show them what you know then you can ask for the money. i had a company there in southern cal and its a hard area to start a company with so many laws if you don't have bucks going into it it can crash fast. just a little insite for you. good luck and missour is a union state so watch that like i said good luck and let God bless you in what ever you do

ALWAYS PUTTING OUT FIRES
#13848 02/07/07 04:35 AM
Originally posted by cyberbone:
... i think i'll be moving to missouri next year so i think i'll wait till i move to do my start up.
Kevin,
Hope that will be a good move for ya sir!!!

What part of the Show Me State you coming to? If you're heading to the STL area know that unions control the skilled trades in this area… I don’t want to deter you from coming here or following your dream at all but coming from CA to MO you'll find some difference in the level of organized labor.

-----------------------
Bryan
LEC Provisioning Engineer
Cars -n- Guitars Racin' (retired racer Oct.'07)
#13849 02/07/07 03:48 PM
OP Offline
i'll be moving to the tri-lakes area. union state eh? in all my research i've done about moving there i never came across anything the mentioned alot of union activity. or maybe not in the SW area of MO?
interesting...

Originally posted by CnGRacin:
Originally posted by cyberbone:
[b] ... i think i'll be moving to missouri next year so i think i'll wait till i move to do my start up.
Kevin,
Hope that will be a good move for ya sir!!!

What part of the Show Me State you coming to? If you're heading to the STL area know that unions control the skilled trades in this area… I don’t want to deter you from coming here or following your dream at all but coming from CA to MO you'll find some difference in the level of organized labor. [/b]

#13850 02/08/07 02:48 AM
Oh no… You’ll have no (or little) worries with union issues (good or bad) in that part of the state. It’s really only the St. Louis and surrounding areas where it would be pretty much required to be AFL-CIO affiliated to function.

-----------------------
Bryan
LEC Provisioning Engineer
Cars -n- Guitars Racin' (retired racer Oct.'07)
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  MooreTel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,294
Posts638,834
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,622 Shoretel
189,510 CTX100 install
187,771 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 9
dexman 5
dans 5
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 143 guests, and 342 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024