Originally Posted by justbill
Hope she enjoys it, lot of things to see around there and here, will probably be quite a change for her.

Indeed; she's one of the PA natives... only ever visited that part of the country. We moved to the east coast in '87.

Originally Posted by justbill
Sounds like your grandfather was quite a man, he sure made the rounds in western Nebraska and eastern Wyoming. Norwesca Methodist Church Camp south of Chadron was largely lost in the fire last year, they've been working hard to get things back in shape.

Thank you - he was indeed. I attribute most of my scientific/technical curiosity to him and miss him a lot. I had no idea about Norwesca - I'll have to check it out next time I'm back in the area. I have fond memories of that place...

Originally Posted by hawk82
Fluke Can Wrench (aka "216" by the LEC technicians). So handy for opening NIDs and entrance protectors (such as when there is no NI/demarc).

I keep meaning to pick one of these up. Some of my guys have them but my toolbelt had three loops on one side so I stuck three nut drivers in there - 1/4", 3/8" and 7/16"...

"There is one thing and only one thing in which it is granted to you to be free in life, all else being beyond your power: that is to recognize and profess the truth." - Leo Tolstoy