Originally Posted by Old blond hippity hopping Bunnie
If they are living in Canada they should be bilingual. You should be able to translate the manual on a computer and send it to X-Blue

I am sure they would appreciate that and they would have it for all the other customers in Canada. They most certainly are not bilingual in Kansas and sometimes we put ourselves out to do a little extra for our customers and our neighbor dealers.

Hate to burst your bubble, but just because someone lives in Canada does not make them bilingual anymore than everyone in the States can speak & write both English and Spanish. Here in Quebec, it is much more likely, especially in my area. Outside of Quebec, "bonne chance avec ça, mon ami". (Good luck with that, my friend)

I can speak & write French enough to get by and deal with my clients, however translating English to French for official documentation is a completely different ball game.

That being said, most, if not all of my clients would appreciate any effort on my part to accommodate them.

From a manufacturer's point of view, I would think that they would want the best translation possible to promote their products, whether it be French, Spanish or whatever.

Scientists say that the universe is made up of Protons, Neutron & Electrons. They forgot "Morons".
Dave. (CTUB) Canadian Techs Use Bix!