I'll try to be brief.
Office had 56s Gen2 installed and running well for 2 years using 8 lines off CLEC T-1 CB.

Same office plans to move to larger location where we order 4 temporary lines from at&t in order to have service when system gets moved overnight.

System gets moved and connected to temporary lines and all works well for 10 days while we wait for CLEC to install CB with 8 permanent lines.

Now this is the headscratch!!

CB installed and I handle the cross connects.
I verify dialtone on all 8 lines and begin to test hunt sequence. Busy out L1 and use cell to call L1. Call rolls to L2 and rings in, perfect!

Next: Busy out L2 and call L2, should roll to L3.
It rolls to unknown location with RNA.

I then call L3 to verify and L3 rings in no problem so I assume L2 is rolling to different line not connected to 56s.

Call CLEC to verify hunt sequence and they are certain L2 is rolled to L3. They are also certain that I must not have connected L3 into the system. We begin to have difficulties in our professional communications at that point. CLEC is convinced that if a Tech is dispatched they will be able to correct my error. BRING IT ON!!

I meet Tech at location and in moments he appologizes for the confusion. After 3 hours of cross connecting and busying out things and fending off the CG, basically verifying what had already been verified the CLEC Tech and his Tech support contact back at CLEC central actually discovered the Channel Bank to be faulty and it was replaced.

New CB goes in and hunt sequence is tested.
Holy Cow Batman, now nothing coming in on L3 will make the system ring. Not even the previous at&t line that was still active. You can access L3 and dial out but it will not respond to incoming call.

All programming checked!
All DT checked!

I now have a problem with L3 CO port on the 56s that did not exist before defective CLEC Channel Bank installed.

I think the CLEC's equipment has caused damage to my system some how but I need ammo for the upcoming verbal battle. argue