Ok, emailed the engineer and got a reply. I will put a quote in directly from him. "The DOS OS in general often has trouble with memory management. In heavy traffic systems with lots of memory buffering it has been useful to periodically flush the memory by performing a reboot once a month at maintenance. There were some sites years ago (again pre E-Series) where they had to reboot weekly or even daily, but those were very rare." In my personall experience I have not run into the problems your having. I don't think after reading this reply from Scott that it's part of your problem. There a lot of factors involved that could cause corruption on a svmi. Here is another quote regarding the svmi in question MichaelV from the guy who designed it himself. "Is there any other corruption besides the Mode Block? Are there any errors on the drive? What has Samsung’s Tech Support said regarding this problem? What trouble shooting steps have already been taken? How many times is the system restarted without first running the SVMi’s proper shut down?" I'm passing this info along in hope that some of you will learn something about the svmi and the troubleshooting involved with it. I personally think it's the best VM I've ever worked with. I can do anything with it, it's very fast and configurable.