Actually I am pretty sure I want "Call mode", which will allow my receptionist to answer all calls, then transfer them to others as necessary.

Anyway, I've been trying to figure this out to no avail. It just doesn't seem to make much sense to me that this isn't working.

According to the manual, if the phone is _not_ hung up, I press the "Forward" button to enter Settings. So, when I first connect the phone line, I am greeted with the voice prompt "Welcome to Bizfon. if you would like to set up this extension now, please press 1." OK, did that part. then it says, "If this extension will use a BT series phone, press Settings now". I then hit the "Forward" button and nothing happens at all. Then the message repeats itself over and over.

Conversely, if the phone is hung up, and I press the "Setup" soft key in the display, I then see the "Settings..." text in the display. The manual says to then press the "Enter" button. Once I do that, however, the display returns to the default time/date display, and that's it.

Is it possible that all 3 phones are defective? I wish I could find someone out there that has one of these systems that I could ask...hard to find anyone talking about the BizFon these days...