I checked the voicmail box out this morning. I noticed that there are four telephone lines that plug into it that run back to 4 of the box jacks on the board. These are labeled 248,249,250 and 251, so I was wondering if those are the extensions that were used before.

The only problem with that is that I have noticed taht some of the extensions have changed since the new card was put in. The majority of them seem to be the same, but some are not. I am guessing they had a few virtual extensions setup or something. I am leaving them the way that they are now though and letting the people just have a new extension number. That makes me wonder if the 248, 249, 250 and 251 numbers have changed also though. I can hit those extensions and then the #2 to break into speaker and I can hear like it is a room. Not many are here at school though since it is break and hard for me to tell. Getting ready to take a phone around to each room, plug it in so I can get the extension all right.

Also, where I use to hit INTERCOM 999 to get to the main voice attendant or whatever it is, I now hit INTERCOM 275 to get to the voice attentent. The 275 use to be an extension for the counselor. Not sure if that throws any kinks into anything or not.

I think what had me confused also, was how the phone system actually talks with the voice mail. That makes more since if it was the 248, 249, 250 and 251 that were in the hunt group before. I am just not sure how to tell exactly which number those are now if they got changed.

Where does it show that in eManager Travis? I tried plugging a phone into each of those boxes earlier that go into the voicemal computer, to see if it would who an extension, but I got nothing. No dial tone or anything.

Scott Mayo - System Administrator
Bloomfield Schools
PH: 573-568-5669 FA: 573-568-4565