Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Moderator-ESI, Shoretel
Moderator-ESI, Shoretel
As i said ... get a phone tech onsite and it will be solved within an hour.

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website
IP Office Help

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website

FAQs, documentation, videos, updates, and support for the Avaya IP Office business phone system!
Everything you need to know about installing, upgrading, and troubleshooting IP 500v2 and IPO Server Edition systems.

PDS1414 Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by KENB
At x10 if you dial intercom 777 ,the voicemail should answer
enter x10 ,enter password follow prompts to either listen to messages or record greetings.

your messages may be in x10 voicemail.

-- Yes there is a greeting on there that we can change but that is not the greeting the customers are hearing overnight and there are no messages in our inbox on X10 when we check it the next day.

Originally Posted by hitechcomm
Do F 59 that will tell you the version

-- PACS R7.0910

Originally Posted by Touch Tone Tommy
Doesn't matter what model phone you're using, doesn't matter what release of ACS you're using, we need to know which version of voice mail you're using. Press Intercom and dial 777. Then tell us EXACTLY what Joyce the Voice says when she answers. "Welcome to Partner Mail". "Welcome to Partner Mail VS". "Welcome to Partner Messaging". "Welcome to Partner Voice Messaging".

That will tell us what to tell you what to do next.

-- Welcoming to Partner Voice Messaging Please enter X and # sign

Originally Posted by upstateny
Originally Posted by dexman
What I don't understand is how Charter could possibly wipe out the Partner system's voice mail by simply activating their imbedded service. eh

They obviously couldn't do that.

Seems like the perfect time to call a phone tech aok

It's not like they did it seems to just have overridden what we had all set up and now that's even gone. So I don't know if the phones just need to be reset or what. I've tried calling and even e-mail our contact person and have gotten no response. frown

I've changed the overnight message once before I just don't remember how I did it! Ugh.

Spam Hunter
Spam Hunter
The Partner Voice Messaging doesn't have day and night menu options. The Partner Mail VS and Avaya Partner Messaging do.

I Love FEATURE 00
PDS1414 Offline OP
OP Offline
The Partner Voice Messaging doesn't have day and night menu options. The Partner Mail VS and Avaya Partner Messaging do.

I don't know if I'd consider it a night message because we do not turn on the "night" button feature when we leave. This is just a general voicemail message on the X10 line that customers hear when they dial that phone number after hours and it proceeds to tell them to visit our website for hours, gift certificates, etc...

All I would probably need is a list of feature buttons or ICOM codes or something to access that menu to change it to the message we need to let our customers know that the VM feature doesn't work.

Spam Hunter
Spam Hunter
Do incoming calls that are not answered supposed to be answered by x10's mailbox eh

I Love FEATURE 00
PDS1414 Offline OP
OP Offline
Do incoming calls that are not answered supposed to be answered by x10's mailbox eh

They usually always were. We don't have any other mailboxes for our 3 lines. Ext 10 is our main mailbox for our business

Spam Hunter
Spam Hunter
Check option #208 from x10 or x11. Are the 3 lines assigned to x10? #208 is Line Coverage Extension. #321 determines the number of rings before the call is sent to the voice mail.

I Love FEATURE 00
PDS1414 Offline OP
OP Offline
Check option #208 from x10 or x11. Are the 3 lines assigned to x10? #208 is Line Coverage Extension. #321 determines the number of rings before the call is sent to the voice mail.

We have no ext 11. Our lines 3, 4, and 5 all can leave VM on ext. 10. Number of rings doesn't matter to me.

Just want to change the overnight message on ext 10.

Spam Hunter
Spam Hunter
After hours...can people leave a message on x10, or does the system play a message and then hang up?

Either way, sign into x10's voicemail...FEATURE 777...press # (if you are using that extension)...enter the mailbox password and then follow the prompts to re-record the message.

I Love FEATURE 00
PDS1414 Offline OP
OP Offline
After hours...can people leave a message on x10, or does the system play a message and then hang up?

Either way, sign into x10's voicemail...FEATURE 777...press # (if you are using that extension)...enter the mailbox password and then follow the prompts to re-record the message.

Yes and even our co workers have tested the voicemail. It plays the overnight greeting for them and beeps for them to leave a message and once we leave the message nothing arrives in X10's VM box...So these messages are going somewhere but we are unable to access them. Lord only knows how many voice mails we actually have since June 1st when we lost the feature to begin with!

-- The personal greeting is not what needs to be changed.

Last edited by PDS1414; 06/27/15 03:08 PM.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,293
Posts638,827
Members49,768
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,564 Shoretel
189,433 CTX100 install
187,598 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 28
teleco 8
dexman 6
jsaad 5
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 113 guests, and 243 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024