web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
im not positive if verison had a hand in it but the city here has just spent the farm on cisco ip (schools and all) they have also contracted for fiber to the bldg for all city bldgs to accomodate this new ip setup

my point being ya thanks for all the small biz but I just got bumped from a good income stream (my bad I guess)

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

They sell and service NEC systems out here in Oregon as well. As far as I know talking to one of there techs, they don't persue the small accounts, only the big ones, but they do service the smaller ones (IPK, ect). Usually only for bigger customers though.

[Linked Image from i26.servimg.com]
TouchPoint Networks.

Serving the Northwest Since 1991
NEC Shoretel Zultys T3 Tadiran
KLD Offline
W --- don't worry. Once the police, fire, and ambulance services all quit working at the same time --- well, just wait and see.
[Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]

Ken
---------
You got that right LOL

actually i have found many systems on Avaya.com and they are still in sales. just have to follow the links on the products area...

Are we looking at the same page? You have to scroll down to the bottom and click on site map to get to anything else. Not exactly something someone wanting to see what Avaya had to offer would think of doing and even then it's confusing. Unless you knew about their other systems and had the patience to dig for them you would think VOIP was Avaya's only product.

Gotta be the stupidest thing they have ever done!

-Hal

CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some comments made by me are known to the State of California to cause irreversible brain damage and serious mental disorders leading to confinement.
Like it or not. One day all voice is going to be IP based. Your traditional PBX's are going to be gone. IP is going to be everywhere. Everything from your phone to your refigerator is going to be an IP endpoint. It is just a matter of weither or not you want to addopt that new technology now. There is always going to be a place for voice techs. That is not going away. We just need to adapt to changing times. We need not only know about voice technologies but data and sercurity as well. VOIP is a hugh cost saving for many companies. Why would anyone want to have 2 networks these days. One voice and one data. It just doesn't make sense. Many large companies have already invested alot of time and money in IP phones and IP trunking and this thinking will slowly mirgrate to the smaller companies looking to shave dollars off their bottom line. When it comes down to it, IP costs less.

[Linked Image from phototiki.com]
...and it will all be wireless.

Everything from your phone to your refigerator is going to be an IP endpoint.

Yeah, right. That's what they said years ago when they were pushing "smart houses". How many of them do you see now?

I just love the way you consultants think. VOIP is a wet dream for the IT crowd, that's about it. If you are a slick salesman you can sell the the corporate bean counters on just about anything and they will think they are saving money to boot. It may be cheaper now but how long do you think it's going to take the government to require that the same taxes and surcharges levied on traditional voice carriers be levied on VOIP carriers?

Why have two networks? Ummm... redundancy perhaps?

-Hal

[This message has been edited by hbiss (edited May 07, 2005).]

CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some comments made by me are known to the State of California to cause irreversible brain damage and serious mental disorders leading to confinement.
KLD Offline
And quote the PBX installer "Can you remeber the last time your phone was down? Now, when was the last time your computer crashed?" Nuff Said.

[Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]

Ken
---------
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  MooreTel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,297
Posts638,867
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,685 Shoretel
189,703 CTX100 install
187,889 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 9
dans 6
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 117 guests, and 312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024