Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Moderator-Toshiba
Moderator-Toshiba
Hi Simon80

You need to make sure the VM ports are not call barred for outgoing calls. If they are barred then add the number you are trying to dial into the exception table for the DRL assigned to the VM ports.

Make sure "Tandem CO Connection" is also enabled in the COS assigned to the VM ports as well.

Then check that the DND is turned off on the mailbos doing the external transfer and set it as @F-9xxxxxxxxxx-H

hope that helps

Regards
Carl
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

simon80 Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks Carl, I dont see anything barring outgoing calls in the Stratagy ES configuration properties.

The only options for COS is No COS or 996 Guest mailbox. All of our vm boxes use No COS. Should I be creating a new COS?

We may just set up a physical phone and set the forward up on it if I cant get this to work.

Last edited by simon80; 04/30/14 12:09 PM.
Carl is talking about being barred in the CIX programming (vm ports not allowed to dial out). Not in the ES configuration. I am working on this same issue for a customer and it is turning out to be a pain!

My vm ports are the same cos and drl as the phones, and I can flash on the analog co with my buttset and dial the 11 digits and it works, but don't understand the token. Is the 'F' of @F causing the flash on the connected co, or do I need to do @F#450 (where #450 is the short flash on a cix670)??? Not really looking for tandem co connection since I can do this on the raw co.

Hopefully we will both figure out our issues together!

The F token and the #450 are 2 different types of flash hook, one if for the CIX system, the other is a CO flash. If the hook flash on you butt set works to make another call, then the @F#450 should work. With a PRI it should be @F9 since a hook flash won't work.

Trying to do this remotely may not work. The @F#450-xxxxxxxxxxx-H sounds right from the callers perspective, and I can see the port status go from transferring to on hook, but then after about 8-10 seconds, I end up back at the "if you know your parties extension".

I am going to go to the site to listen in on the co while the process is happening.

Thanks for the clarification newtecky. If you have any other suggestions, feel free to pass them along, and I will keep posting updates in case it is helpful to someone else.

This is used for non centrex lines = @F-9-5551212,,H
This is used with centrex lines = @F-#450,5551212--H
Also check your COS to make sure tandem CO connection is enabled

simon80 Offline OP
OP Offline
Ok I see that there is no blocking in Strata Cix.

Are you talking about applying Tandem CO connection in Cix? Its not enabled under any COS# that I can see. How would I apply COS to a Pilot DN?

I think you are looking to make sure in the CIX programming that the COS for the voicemail ports has the Tandem CO connection enabled. Not the Pilot DN.

simon80 Offline OP
OP Offline
I thought that but I don't see any way to apply COS in Cix to Stratagy VM box. In ES there is no option to apply any of the COS# in CIX.

Each VM port has a extension number, assign COS with tandem CO connections to these

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Carlos#1, phonemeister 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,291
Posts638,815
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,425 Shoretel
189,192 CTX100 install
187,439 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 6
dexman 5
jsaad 4
dans 3
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 134 guests, and 411 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024