web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
I know it's off subject a bit but the Paladin PT-525 goes everywhere with me. Your on the 25th floor training and a Customer wants a phone moved or has a bad punch down and you don't have your tools with you. Use it once and you will see it is worth the money...

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

I agree. Many times the Paladin PT-525 has saved me a trip to the truck, pouch, or bag at the other end of the building or on a different floor. Today it was needing a punchdown tool, screwdriver, and knife 250 feet away from the truck. I heard somewhere that Paladin is going to stop making/selling them.

Bob

With all the variables involved, I am amazed when any voice and data technology works like it is supposed to.
OP Offline
I took a look at one of those high-tech Klein rolling totes while at the electrical supply house yesterday. Pretty nifty but at $150+, that's a bit insane.

https://www.amazon.com/Klein-Tools-55452RTB-Tradesman-Organizer/dp/B00BZXA35I

Jeff
Lead Field Engineer, MSCNS
Moderator-Nortel, Computers, General
Great for jobs that you need to "Move In" for a long time. Other that, I'll stick to my pouch...

Scientists say that the universe is made up of Protons, Neutron & Electrons. They forgot "Morons".
Dave. (CTUB) Canadian Techs Use Bix!
RIP Moderator-Nisuko-Tie, General
I've got a couple of these in the truck one stays fairly empty and I can load it up for larger jobs. It rolls and you can sit or stand on it at about a third the price of the klein case

[Linked Image from toolmonger.com]

Skip
------------------------------------

Serving SW and West central Fl since 1984
OP Offline
I was really contemplating the Klein bag but it comes in at 19 pounds empty according to the mfg's website.

I guess the only plus is that I could really eliminate two tool bags by getting this one while at the same time keeping my small zipper pouch with the usual tools on top to leave the entire thing in the truck.

Darnit too many decisions!

Jeff
Lead Field Engineer, MSCNS
if I where in the market for a tool case I would take a look at the Veto Pro Pac line

Skip
------------------------------------

Serving SW and West central Fl since 1984
Now, that looks good, Skip....

Any idea of the pricing?

Scientists say that the universe is made up of Protons, Neutron & Electrons. They forgot "Morons".
Dave. (CTUB) Canadian Techs Use Bix!
I appreciate this topic. I guess it shows that there is a common unending search for the solution to having every thing you need with you and avoiding trips back to the truck. One company had their techs add every item that they went back to the truck for or to the store for, to a list and then used that checklist list to assemble a kit or kits to take tools and materials into particular types of jobs. I have tried many containers and bags and am always tempted to buy the latest and greatest one that comes along. I finally have realized that there may not be a perfect solution and there will always be a latest and greatest. I have been using this set up for a while: Test bag with testers, buttset and basic tools, tool bag for installations, Paladin GripPack Quick Release Tool Holster, and the Paladin 525. The test and tool bags have slots at the bottom for plastic parts boxes. On larger installs I use a cart that carries 3 Stanley parts boxes for jacks , wallplates and mudrings, and fasteners, as well as the test and tool bags. Then there is the two wheeler for cat3, 5e, or 6 cable and system components if needed.

Bob

With all the variables involved, I am amazed when any voice and data technology works like it is supposed to.
Admin
Admin
The Veto bags are pricey, but good. I got to see one in action. It really keeps your tools in place, but at $150 or so, I think I'll pass. https://www.techtoolsupply.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=veto

Carl

This model is end of life
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  MooreTel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,335
Posts639,033
Members49,785
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
213,534 Shoretel
190,864 CTX100 install
189,301 1a2 system
Newest Members
gianluca, Micheal C, etel, AVO-IT, wierderal
49,785 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Rupert 11
tim10 10
Yoda 8
Toner 7
dexman 5
Who's Online Now
1 members (justbill), 134 guests, and 118 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024