<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by RCA:
DFenech,
Assuming that you know how to connect to the system with the database programming software, under the SYSTEM folder go to DEVICES and FEATURES CODES and then to STATIONS. In the station you want to program for a secondary extension (the phone thats going to cover the primary phone)choose PROGRAMMABLE KEYS. Now I am going to assume again that your button mapping is basically default so PROGRAMMABLE KEY 1 should be FEATURE KEY 372 (this is your DND button). What we are looking for here is a button that says UNDEFINED KEY hopefully its button 2-6. Single left click on the word UNDEFINED KEY and scroll down and choose SECONDARY EXTENSION KEY, now either press enter or click somewhere else on this line to save. Just to the right of the word SECONDARY EXTENSION KEY do a single left click on that extension number and type the phones extension number you want this phone to cover and press enter. Go to the phone you just programmed and dial (without lifting handset) 396 and press some of the button to find out where its at. As far as multiple extensions with the same secondary ext key, I havnt tried it yet and the manual doesnt really say. If this does not work there is another way to programm this just a little more diffucult to explain. This feature from time to time may stop working and the fix is to programm it the other way.
</font>

Thanks for the help - I ended up placing the line into an extension list and then placed the department into that list and it works great! Plus it was really easy to program!!