web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Yeh swap out that card and get it in for repair. when i've seen "failed extended memory errors" i'd always believed one of the RAM chips had failed and beyond anything that can be fixed on site or by defaulting.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Some time I take chances a little on phone systems and some time it works and others not. I would turn the system off, unplug it, pull the program card out of the VM Card, trun the system back on and let it run for a few minutes. Pull the card out, put the program card back in the vm card, stick it back in the system, default and see what happens.

Emmett

Moderator-Samsung
Moderator-Samsung
Check the PSU on the system.
I don't think the compact psu has the issues that the compact 2/100's do, but can't hurt to check, but it sounds like you have a faulty card

fldiver Offline OP
OP Offline
Guys thanks for the input. Im pretty sure the card is pooched. Ive looked online and the cheapest I can find that card for is like $900. Gerry I am the dealer and I wouldn't advise my worst enemy to buy a new used card that's what 10 years old for that price. As for copying files to the memory card not a big deal, if I can get a known good copy of the program its just a last ditch attempt at getting it running for the customer he bought it as a package deal with phones and a KSU. I think Im going to look for a repair company can any one recommend a company that fixes these cards that would be appreciated very much.

Thanks Again Fella's
The FLdiver!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  nameless, pvj 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,291
Posts638,815
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,433 Shoretel
189,202 CTX100 install
187,444 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 6
dexman 5
jsaad 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 92 guests, and 413 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024