web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#436425 10/22/10 02:17 AM
I agree with the above post about the cadence....crap. I have a couple flaky ones left in the field, but most have been upgraded to the SVMi-8e product. A couple customers want to "wait for it to die completely" before replacing it, even at the expense of 4-6 service calls a year to keep it running.

If you get a solid tech out there who has been working on Samsung for quite a while, he will know how to fix you up, at least for a while.

I believe the reason the above poster was suggesting the replacement of the system, and upgrading to the 7200-S, is due to the fact that your system has not been in production for several years now. Installing new equipment on such an old system may not be the best way to fix your problem long term.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

#436426 12/10/10 10:38 AM
Well....
I worked for a distributor for a few years, 15 years ago.
NEVER put in a Cadence etc.
I have spent the last 6-8 years servicing a few Cadence. I have heard a lot of techs LOVED the Cadence but that ir WAS flakey, built poorly.

Seems there is 3 parts: Hard Drive, Power Regulator and motherboard/daughterboard. I've had one loose power board, 2 l;oose har drive.
And GREAT luck with repairs. So, maybe the bad ones are all gone.

Switching to SVMi is pretty straigh forward ....AND WORTH THE EXPENSE !!

I woke up one day and was an old timer !! But I found myself servicing a lot of other peoples installed base. Quite sucessfully. You can't always "go to da fridge, get the cheese"
Sometimes you need solutions for Clients you've had 20 years. The Owners and the Beancounters love these full depreciated systems.

I'm just saying

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  nameless, pvj 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,300
Posts638,879
Members49,770
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,764 Shoretel
189,841 CTX100 install
187,968 1a2 system
Newest Members
Dave Simmons, Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D.
49,769 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 22
teleco 9
dans 7
dexman 6
Who's Online Now
1 members (justbill), 150 guests, and 226 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024