web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#422219 10/08/04 02:09 PM
Samsung has their remote programming set up for the DCS Compact, 50si, DCS, 400si. Each PCMMC is based on software that the system is "using". All require for remote programming an external US Robostics modem (white modem,DOS) with specs. Not as easy as expected. You need to download from from Samsung the PCMMC that you need for your system. Once set up, works great. I am adealer, and can help.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

#422220 11/23/04 04:53 AM
Hi.

When I purchased my system, it came with " idcs PCMMC version 2.04 "

I have not been able to get it to work.

I installed it on my computer system, setup the cable, programmed the baud rate and port, however it won't establish a link.

Does anyone know if there is a bug in the version 2.04 software or have experienced a problem using the PCMMC software?

I heard a rumor that samsung had some problem with some of their earlier PCMMC software.

#422221 11/24/04 08:20 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I am not aware of any issues per say with PCMMC 2.01 however I am just a "Sales Guy".

Everyone elses comments about the PCMMC versions needing to corresponding to the SW of the switch is correct. The New version of PCMMC better know as OfficeServ Manager works better and one program will work on DS616, iDCS 100 and iDCS 500. Unfortunately the file is too large to post on the E-Biz site. Your best bet at getting OfficeServ Manager is to contact Tech support or the training department.

Lastly, I have a PIN breakout for the 400si, DCS, Compact, 50si and all voicemails if you need to configure your own Serial Connector. Also if you need set-up instructions for US Robotics modems shoot me an email and I will send you the initialization instructions.

------------------
Buy-SamsungPhoneSystems.com

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  nameless, pvj 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,291
Posts638,815
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,430 Shoretel
189,201 CTX100 install
187,441 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 6
dexman 5
jsaad 4
dans 3
Who's Online Now
1 members (nortelvoip), 139 guests, and 402 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024