<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by cnbrown:
Found a wierd quirk that I havn't been able to work around yet. I have a DXP with two PRI cards. CFOS is enabled on a station. A DID is set to ring to the station.

The user, when he goes home, sets CFOS to active for all calls. Intercom calls and calls ringing into his DID will ring through to the programmed CFOS number (his cell phone).

If someone dials our main number and the auto-attendant answers, the person enters his intercom number after a few seconds they receive a message "Call cannot be completed as dialed." The station, and CFOS setting, is set to prime to the main line group. Looks like all of the remote numbers are not getting sent through or something.

I think it is strange that it works with a regular intercom call, a DID call, just not from the auto-attendant.

We're running DXP Software revision 13A if that makes any difference.

Any ideas?

[This message has been edited by cnbrown (edited January 17, 2002).]
</font>

I'm coming in kind of late, but have you tried adding some pauses to the dialed number. It seems that you may need a pause or two, since you are receiving the above message. I may work some of the time but not all of the time. Try adding a pause or two.