Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
GO NAVY!!!!
GO SEALS!!!!! :toast: clap :thumb: aok

"The Only Stupid Question, Is the Question Thats not Asked."
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Congratulations to all the men involved. Job well done!!

St Petersburg
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Originally posted by 94astro:
I thought he would be found in a cave, not a mansion! One less demented bastard...
"Dead or Alive" by Tom Clancy. bin Laden was living in a mansion (albeit a mansion in Las Vegas not Pakistan).

Dean
Photographs:
https://www.instagram.com/deanwilsoncanby/
https://fstoppers.com/profile/deanwilsoncanby
https://www.facebook.com/Dean-Wilson-Photography-112841337020414

Please don't confuse your "Internet Search" with my licenses, certifications and over 30 years experience.

"Thank you for calling Technical Support. If you feel you have reached this number in error, please hang up and press redial."
Moderator-Avaya, Polycom
Moderator-Avaya, Polycom
My office window looks at the WTC. It has not looked this good in 10 years. Many Flags are flying there today.
What a Site.

Dean: Is that book any good....I am stuck on "The Bear and the Dragon" and wanted to finish that before reading my Christmas preset.

I can't help but feel a sense of joy I must be the bearer of a buzz kill.

My biggest regret is that he is dead. And that I think the opeeration was timed for politcal purposes.

bin Laden vowed that he would never be taken alive. If we had taken him alive, it would raise questions in his followers on whether or not they should continue to kill themselves when their leader didn't. I also wonder if he didn't off himselve. Yeah we say we took him out with a headshot, but land ing helicopters in the front yard gave him plenty of time to arange his suicide. Now he is a martyr. I don;t think we will see anything as a result of this in the immediate future, just that they will have a renewed resolve to fight.
As for the timing: 8 months of planning. After the Birther issue, Oboma said he had more important things to do (right before going on Oprah), did he know he wqas going to conduct this "exercise" in a few days? If so why did it get executed on the anniversary of "mission occomplished".

Taking everything at face value I want to believe that the brave intelligence personell radio in that this would be the best time, commanders asked for the "go" to send in the brave troops, and the President acted bravely by sending in troops into Pakistan (our allie...Really?) knowing that a failed mission would have tremendous fallout for himself, his administration, and the US as a whole. When troops got there the had a firefight with bin Laden in a offensive situation, and our skilled troops decided that a well placed bullet was the best and only course of action.

None the less, my cynicism aside, I am proud of all involved for finally bringing this to an end, now on to his replacement, and his replacement, and his replacement, etc.

[Linked Image from i26.servimg.com]
TouchPoint Networks.

Serving the Northwest Since 1991
NEC Shoretel Zultys T3 Tadiran
Well, just so the Pakistani brass didnt know where he was,right?That should be worth a couple more billion.

Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Bill the book is good. Better than "Debt of Honor", the book published in 1994 about an embittered Japan Air Lines pilot who is driven mad by the deaths of his son and brother-in-law during the brief conflict, murders his co-pilot and flies their Boeing 747 directly into the U.S. Capitol building. Sound familiar?

Too bad Hollywood changed the entire story line in "The Sum of All Fears". The original storyline was better.

However I still think "Red Storm Rising" is the best.

Dean
Photographs:
https://www.instagram.com/deanwilsoncanby/
https://fstoppers.com/profile/deanwilsoncanby
https://www.facebook.com/Dean-Wilson-Photography-112841337020414

Please don't confuse your "Internet Search" with my licenses, certifications and over 30 years experience.

"Thank you for calling Technical Support. If you feel you have reached this number in error, please hang up and press redial."
RIP Moderator-Nisuko-Tie, General
RIP Moderator-Nisuko-Tie, General

Skip
------------------------------------

Serving SW and West central Fl since 1984
RIP Moderator-Mitel, Panasonic
RIP Moderator-Mitel, Panasonic
He was buried at sea. What a shame a POS like bin laden was placed in the same grave as millions of brave sailors from all countries.
Should have been cremated and had his ashes scattered in a hog yard!

When I was young, I was Liberal. As I aged and wised up, I became Conservative. Now that I'm old, I have settled on Curmudgeon.
I don't care if it's a failed cover-up or if it's technically illegal, I'm glad the bastard is dead. That's pretty harsh from a guy like me.

"Press play and record at the same time" -- Tim Alberstein
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  MooreTel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,291
Posts638,815
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,385 Shoretel
189,097 CTX100 install
187,414 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 7
dexman 5
jsaad 4
dans 3
Who's Online Now
1 members (newtecky), 137 guests, and 365 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024