Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
hbiss Offline OP
OP Offline
Another installment in the Beware series:

Beware of Chinese Cell Phones.

Don't know if any have reached us yet but it's just a matter of time.

-Hal

CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some comments made by me are known to the State of California to cause irreversible brain damage and serious mental disorders leading to confinement.
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

There's a strong corrolation between these incidents and third-party (or counterfeit) Nokia batteries.

"Press play and record at the same time" -- Tim Alberstein
RIP Moderator-Mitel, Panasonic
RIP Moderator-Mitel, Panasonic
It's hard enough to find stuff that's made in the U.S. Now we have to be sure that if it's made in China, that it's legitimate? MAYBE IT'S TIME TO BAN ALL CHINESE IMPORTS. But then, where would we get anything? They are going to win suprememacy (Can't say war) by scaring us into submission! frown John C.

When I was young, I was Liberal. As I aged and wised up, I became Conservative. Now that I'm old, I have settled on Curmudgeon.
hbiss Offline OP
OP Offline
There's a strong corrolation between these incidents and third-party (or counterfeit) Nokia batteries.

I'm sure that is exactly it. Problem is how does a person know the battery is counterfit? Best policy is to purchase from reputable sources, not the internet bargain sites.

MAYBE IT'S TIME TO BAN ALL CHINESE IMPORTS. But then, where would we get anything?

Here's a novel idea: how about making things ourselves again.

-Hal

CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some comments made by me are known to the State of California to cause irreversible brain damage and serious mental disorders leading to confinement.

Even if you could make a living working in a plant that coils up the power cord for your new blackberry,

Even if Americans could make a living producing a battery for cell phones,

Americans don't want to do this Crap, that's why everyone with kids is pre-occupied with saving for their kids college,

Even if the kid is as dumb as a mud fence, we have to sent him to college to get a Degree in plant clippings, just so the kid can get a job in a nice office with a made up job title just to stroke his ego.

Avalon Services
New Jersey Voip Telephone systems voice & Data Cabling
www.avalonphones.com
hbiss Offline OP
OP Offline
Americans don't want to do this Crap, that's why everyone with kids is pre-occupied with saving for their kids college... Even if the kid is as dumb as a mud fence, we have to send him to college to get a Degree in plant clippings, just so the kid can get a job in a nice office with a made up job title just to stroke his ego.

And that's why we are in the mess we are in today. The s*** finally hit the fan.

-Hal

Yep.........Put a job ad out for a person to sit in nice office with nice clean clothes, prentending to work while instant messaging their friends and you get 100 resume's

Put a job ad out for someone to pull cat5 thru ceiling & fish walls, may get some Giprock dust on their pants & you get zero resume's

Avalon Services
New Jersey Voip Telephone systems voice & Data Cabling
www.avalonphones.com
Admin
Admin
Its catching up with us, for many years we have been saying you need a college education to get a good job. Now that everyone goes to college the tech schools have all closed. In a few years we will have a bunch of educated idiots watching the computer screen without a clue as to what to do when something does not work right. Only option is to call tech support in India.

Merritt

Business Telephones & Equipment + Commercial Audio/Video Products
Commercial Communications . . . Turner, Maine
If it was built after 1980 don't expect it to work right.
Moderator-Nortel, Computers, General
Moderator-Nortel, Computers, General
I've said it before & I'll say it again.

No use in pushing kids through colleges & universities when they haven't got brains enough to get out of the rain.

It's long over due for a reality check. Part of that check is that not everyone needs or should get "higher education".

There are plenty of jobs out there, and I'll bet enough for everyone, but as Avalon posted everyone expects to get paid to do nothing. Pick up a shovel & dig ditches if you need to. There are tons of jobs available if you're hungry enough.

Cut back on the welfare, social aid or whatever you want to call it to just those that actually need it and pay them enough to survive. The rest, if they're able to work doing anything....MAKE THEM. They get hungry enough, they'll work. Single parents as well. If they can't support them, don't make them.

Call it WORKFARE, if you want, but....

We all know someone that's on social assistance that doesn't need/deserve it.

The money saved on that one topic alone would go a long way to solve other problems in North America.

It's time to get some PRIDE back in North American people.

There's nothing done elsewhere in the world that can't be done here.

Scientists say that the universe is made up of Protons, Neutron & Electrons. They forgot "Morons".
Dave. (CTUB) Canadian Techs Use Bix!

That or placing 500% tariffs on Chinese made crap. Pretty soon every US dump will be a Superfund site due to all the broken Chinese (and Taiwanese) poisonous junk that we throw away.

Avalon, count me in... for the drywall and wire pulling. The only time I want to be in an office is if I'm wiring one. By the way, that second pic on the cabling page of your site is very impressive.

The rest of you guys are spot on with your posts as well.

The question is more important than the answer.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  MooreTel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,294
Posts638,834
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,602 Shoretel
189,485 CTX100 install
187,651 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 9
dexman 5
dans 5
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 170 guests, and 335 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024