web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#204533 06/24/11 04:28 PM
I guess the thinking is that it wont be long before the only trunks you can get will be SIP.

Audiocodes isn't the only manufacture of gateways, from what I understand toshiba is looking at other less complex gateways.

PBX Battery backup systems

www.telcom1.net
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

#204534 06/24/11 05:02 PM
Originally posted by p2ii:
When you create a new extension it will ask if you want to also create a voicemail box/vmid at the same time. No automated multiple dn's though.
It is a bit disapointing that from the looks of it, the voicemial is not as tighly integrated with the phone system as I wished it would be. If something such as a Name, was different when compairing the CIX programing to a IES voicemail programing, I would explain to a customer that it is because there are 2 different processors, one for the CIX and one for the voicemail. Hard to use that excuse when they are both in the same box. From what I have seen the VM and PBX communicate the same as a CIX, with SMDI.

I really wish I did not have to keep making PhDNs for multiple intercom keys. This is also very confusing when you have a user onsite that does the basic user admin. As a full IP system, that should be a selling point.

A I did not realize how many places I would have to update a name in a CIX system with an ACD and Taske. I know ACD/Taske are seperate products. Point is that I get the feeling that with several produces rolled into one, I would still have to check the phone name, VM, and netphone.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Carlos#1, phonemeister 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,291
Posts638,815
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,423 Shoretel
189,184 CTX100 install
187,432 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 6
dexman 5
jsaad 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 111 guests, and 433 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024