Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
CGTech Offline OP
OP Offline
I'd be interested if anyone out there knew how to turn that off and just use normal LCR routing.

It sounds like a good thing that 911 would always override in a particular way. It's just the only thing you can do for 911 routing is selecting OLGs in a particular order and not setup anything else (like the 524 prg Route Define page has).

I have tried changing Prg 550 to use OLG 10 (our ISDN stratanet olg) and also OLG 1 (our POTS lines for backup) next. This didn't work since OLG 10 is just a StrataNet connection and doesn't have anything in it that specifies it use Node X or Node Y. Nor does it have anything to add leading digits to the call.

Like I mentioned briefly above, our Nodes have an OLG 10, which is an ISDN connection (our StrataNet). We use the Route Define screen (prg 524-526) to setup the Route Choice for Stations setup to a particular LCR to use OLG 10 with a Digit Modification Index (prg 525). This Modification Index goes to prg 526 where we use 02 Add Leading Digits to add the PRI Node's number plus a Flexible Access Code. The flexible access code is on the PRI Node and uses feature "Line Group access code - one access code for each OLG" setup for a particular OLG. The OLGs on the PRI Node are setup using ISDN Call By Call to place them in a PRI's group. From there we add a Calling Number so that the outbound caller id is setup properly.

It's all one giant setup just to get proper caller ID to work properly when an outside call is made from other sites that don't have a PRI (which is all but one site).

This is clear as mud I'm sure.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Look in prg 105 System Parameters, FB08 is to enable/disable E911.

E911 routes over StrataNet fine
When E911 is enabled, all LCR/DR is disabled and the call routes over the OLG selected in Prg 550.
What I sure is missing, on the remote nodes
Prg 672 FB08 E911 Priority on the correct Node is not set. By default this is set to 0, make this a 1 and your calls with CallerID programming in Prg 200 FB 46.

Also, a E911 call will fail if in Prg 400, there is an invalid destination.
Prg 117 N11 = 3

TCTE/CTP Certified
MCP Certified
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Carlos#1, phonemeister 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,291
Posts638,815
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,395 Shoretel
189,119 CTX100 install
187,421 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 6
dexman 5
jsaad 4
dans 3
Who's Online Now
2 members (justbill, BobRobert), 111 guests, and 419 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024