Thats great news. not really. but at least I have some answers. Thanks for sheding some light on the subject for me breed.. To answer the q of why the new install is a dk. The answer is $$$. bottom line. They had a dimention installed since abe lincoln was in the white house. They were able to go with the NOS DK and save bucks. There was no love for features evan as simple as voicemail and no need for anything cool like VoIP. The GM actually stated that if he could go with a rotary dial system (phones and all) he would. They are old school business minded. Their great customer service reflects that old school mentality...... Do any of you know if all RCTU versions exibit the same issue? Can I go with an older version to get away from the issue? I am really surprised the flaw was allowed to pass between the releases thatI have tried already. What was MR toshiba thinking? Voice first is not an option due to privicy issues. They are now spoiled with their 12 CO lines appearing on their phones so They wont give them up easily. Adding a 1 to each extension # is kinda cheesy for a workaround ..I may have to put 2 DADMs on each phone for a workaround One for speedialing extensions and the other for BLF for the same extensions.. Good greif. Any other suggestions? I appreciate the input from you all on the issue. Breed let me know your favorite liquid and where to send it. ([email protected])