Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#178594 11/04/04 03:19 AM
Moderator-Allworx, Nisuko-Tie, Vodavi
IOHI:

I see that of your 50+ posts---that you have 3 recent ones in the Request Installer section. I think that's the right way to go. That approach will work out better for you. You can be an asset to this board. I'll be looking for your posts.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

#178595 11/04/04 03:19 AM
OP Offline
Racedog -
I appreciate your input. This particular rollout has been a bit of a nightmare because wrong expectations were set. Normally, I follow a simple plan - contract the work through the client's vendor or if they don't have a preferred vendor, find someone who is familiar with the phone system.

The telecom company we used for this rollout was provided with phone system information, but they failed to send technicians who would be familiar with the system and they failed to provide any tech support whatsoever so it's been up to me and my team to try to figure out programming and such.

I certaily hope I'm not being an inconvenience and misusing this message board. Everyone has been very accomodating in the past, but I guess since I've been posting several times a day, I'm being questioned more. My team does try to research the problem as much as possible before I post on this board. And again, I appreciate everyone's help during this nightmare of a rollout.

#178596 11/04/04 03:23 AM
RIP Admin
RIP Admin
IOHI,
I would think that the Request Installer would be faster as it would say the system and location and someone could get back to you much faster and it would really make you look much better to your clients. Just a thought.

Russ runs a local service and private tech center.

[Linked Image from sundance-communications.com][/url]
#178597 11/04/04 03:33 AM
IOHI:

Yeah, it seems like a frustrating situation on your part. I think you'll agree, though, that the weak part of your operation is the tech on site. If you have a "no nothing" out there---it puts all the responsibility on you---and that's not what you do. Even though you can do research on every single system out there, you're still not a tech who has worked for 5-6 years on that system. You've got to get someone out there that knows the system---without that---everything falls on you. If you get a hint of a sale in a certain location---post it like you did lately in the RFI section. Have a name of someone even before the sale is closed. Let's make this easy. We can make this "just like buttahh".

#178598 11/04/04 03:35 AM
OP Offline
Thanks for understanding!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Carlos#1, phonemeister 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,291
Posts638,815
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,398 Shoretel
189,137 CTX100 install
187,422 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 6
dexman 5
jsaad 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 133 guests, and 435 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024