Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
OP Offline
I bought a few of these:

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5794644336&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

I hope these are right.....

I'm really handy with fixing things and making things work, but What I'm looking for is the pinouts to ELD SHD and MPD, the three cards I need to connect the 3 analog lines in our house, the 2 ELD cards (or should I take 1 of these out and sell it?) for the 3 exec phones and the analog lines for the VM server and fax machine!

The Website I joined was:

https://www.tel-programmer.com/all_types_telephone_manualcenter.html

Was this not a good thing? That's what I've been studing - they have a maintnence manual which at the time I posted the eariler post thought would have the pinouts but didn't after I was done reading it....

I understand that ELD is 2 pair then skip a pair but is two pair for one phone (4wire) or 2 phones (2wire) and are those wires specific to GRYB ?

I'll probably (as soon as I can dedicate an hour to instlling it) end up paying the 66.00/h for phone support from the guy I bought the kit from, I just only have time in the late evening right now and I don't think he'll be to happy about staying up that late... [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]

Thanks again for all of your help!

BTW: Is the led on ELD supposed to stay on? the others don't.....

Geoff

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

RIP Admin
RIP Admin
The tel-programmer has all the manuals you need for the system and admin. You are looking at the wrong one as I know they are all in there, you want the install manuals and the admin. Use the SBU5 DBU5, you will run into a few features that the older 3 doesn't have but it will get through it just fine.

[This message has been edited by dtmf (edited August 09, 2005).]

Russ runs a local service and private tech center.

[Linked Image from sundance-communications.com][/url]
OP Offline
YAY!! Thank you!!! Will this manual have the pinouts I'm looking for?

Geoff

RIP Admin
RIP Admin
The install will have all the cards and block pin outs

Russ runs a local service and private tech center.

[Linked Image from sundance-communications.com][/url]
OP Offline
Belive it or not I actually got the dag-on thing working! Without reading the entire manual - does anyone know where the external page signal out hooks up and weather or not it needs to amplified and weather or not there's a relay to turn on and off that amp if it does need to be amplified.

I think this will be the best investment for our home I've made yet!!!

Thanks! (or Cheers depending on which side of the hemisphere you're on!) [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com] [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]

Geoff

[This message has been edited by galleno64 (edited August 09, 2005).]

OP Offline
I think I've got everything figured out - but I can't find one last thing - is there a way to adjust the speed (or legnth) of the flash signal sent to the co trunks? It's way too short and needs to be longer....

Thanks!

Geoff

[This message has been edited by galleno64 (edited August 14, 2005).]

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by galleno64:
I think I've got everything figured out - but I can't find one last thing - is there a way to adjust the speed (or legnth) of the flash signal sent to the co trunks? It's way too short and needs to be longer....

Thanks!

Geoff

[This message has been edited by galleno64 (edited August 14, 2005).]
</font>

Look in the system timers section of your software. It should be labeled "CO Signal Flash Time". You can also find more information on page 5-54 of the Administration Manual for system release 5.

OP Offline
Actually I have version 3 - but I think that did help, the exec phones have a flash sig button to press on the display and that works now but the flash button in the corner of the dial pad still is too short... Oh well, did anyone know about the volume level of the external page... does it need to be amplified?

Geoff

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  SSPhone 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,297
Posts638,864
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,671 Shoretel
189,616 CTX100 install
187,862 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 9
dans 5
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 138 guests, and 279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024