Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Admin
Admin
Phonesuite is from Call Management products, the same company that makes the 2 port auto attendant for small hotel/motels. Try www.phonesuite.com for a link.

The whole point of this thread, I thought, was to reuse an existing piece of equipment for a bar.
Of course, the problem with a Pana 11D is that one day you may turn it off and it will never turn back on :-) (those darn switching power supplies)

Carl

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

If someone needs information on phone suite please let me know I have been a dealer for almost 2 years now and I find it to be a real good product. Carl posted the link but if you have trouble with that link there is a link on my websit for them also. I am not trying to take anything from this thread I am just trying to be as helpful as possible. Good luck with your situation.

I have been a PhoneSoite dealer since their inseption,I have at least 20 inservice ,All of them have been rock solid, Their tech supportis unbeleivable, They have continually strived for customer satisfaction. I took it the man was open for suggestions,As I stated I had recently
priced a stripped SX50, it was very close in price ,and I was told it would be at least two weeks before they could put one together.This was from the nations "largest Mitel reseller",
If they are having problems putting together a complete system for resale,When will the parts be the same way? Consoles are very hard to find now. I like the 50 but it's time has passed in my opinion.They were a very rock solid system also.

I agree the mitel system's were great and I have several in service and they are great systems also. I just love all that the phone suite have to offer.

Admin
Admin
If you were comparing phone systems, try PhoneSuite against a current Mitel product. The SX-50 is going to be a tough acquisition since it's been MD'd for about 10 years!!!! The National Mitel reseller will tell you up front that the 50's superconsole is a tough buy.

The 200-ICP is the current Mitel switch. If you're buying it for the lodgin industry, it's competitive.

Carl

I totally understand that Mitel is still competive and I was not trying to compare the 2 I just wanted to put in my 2 cents worth of knowledge on this situation. The mitel or the phone Suite will work well in this situation. Along with 1 or 2 other systems that come to mind.

Let's get it back on Topic folks. topic

Retired phone dude
Administrator
Administrator
Edited above post for content not allowed. See TOS.

RIP Moderator-Mitel, Panasonic
RIP Moderator-Mitel, Panasonic
You're right, not the place or topic.

When I was young, I was Liberal. As I aged and wised up, I became Conservative. Now that I'm old, I have settled on Curmudgeon.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  MooreTel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,291
Posts638,815
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,410 Shoretel
189,167 CTX100 install
187,428 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 6
dexman 5
jsaad 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 123 guests, and 428 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024