Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
RIP Admin
RIP Admin
taxed2death,
You are right this is a tech board and bashing isn't cool, as you look through the post's on the board you will find some very nice and helpful people. Unfortunately there are people that just don't know how to act and it's obvious that age doesn't matter when it comes to maturity. I for one have been in the industry longer than him if his post is correct and I try to help those new to the field, with that said I think we should all just ignore this guy and let the Site Admin's take care of it.

Russ runs a local service and private tech center.

[Linked Image from sundance-communications.com][/url]
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

It is unfortunate that there are those that have to revert to name calling and vulgarity to express an opinion. The majority of posters in this thread have proven that a differing opinion can be expressed with class and respect.

With the major companies still laying people off, I believe that there will be more "one man shows". I also believe that if you network your skills with other individuals and small companies....you and your customers will profit from it.

In Memory of Moderator Bruce Owen who pass away Jan 20 2004.
http://www.owentel.com
I agree with dtfm it's time to get back to telephony. As for taxed2death I want to say this is a great board and I am sorry that I took the time to reply to Highfalcon. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]

RIP Admin-Founder
RIP Admin-Founder
CMDL_GUY
1970 wow that's the same year I started..
There's a lot of oldsters on this board and I guess one 6 year old, this board is too technical to hold a 6 year olds attention for more than a minuet or 2, he'll disappear.

aaahhh ip tracking is so cool.........

BTW...mitchthephoneman is all 1 word.....

RIP Admin-Founder
RIP Admin-Founder
>>Ive been doing this stuff since 1982
>>aaahhh ip tracking is so cool.........

Your a little on the slow side with 21 years of experience...wouldn't ya say?
nothing gets by you does it?

Let's use this thread...just for you Mitch. Go ahead and spout off..this is what ya want and I'm assuming it's pure entertainment for everyone else.
So give it your best shot. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]

Boy you guys make me feel really old....

I started in 1966. And is still going strong.

As for the one-man show, well I have done both the one man and the big companies.
Some business will only deal with other big business as they are ruled by their corporate control and some big companies would rather have the personal touch.

It all comes down to how you present yourself and the respect you have earned by taking what I call "Pride in Professionalism"

Unfortunately there are some guys out there that don't care about anything but money and it winds up giving the industry a bad smear.

I'll get off my soapbox now.....

DJ

Mitch... I mean High Falcon... I mean Mr. Taxed...
I was just wondering if you read your posts after you sober up?
P.S. Maybe we should we just call you legion because you are many...

Devin
Mitch/TaxedToDeath/HighFalcon.

Were you that kid that rolled into class back in highschool and wondered why everyone looked at you funny? Maybe didn't understand why people looked at you and then started to laugh? That's cool man, I understand. Let me give you a wee bit of advice. I find no better way to describe you other than you're a dick, you've got nothing positive to say, and you enjoy being a dick obviously by your repeated attempts at dickmanship. If there's one thing you've accomplished in life, it's being an [censored]. You've got the [censored] award with a gold seal. We've all had enough of your foolish banter, so why don't you just make it easier for yourself... and quit the bullshit. I'll sleep easier when you leave town. If you've got something to say that doesn't involve making everyone else the fool, or if you happen to have some insight... go for it, otherwise get your ratty ass off our forum and find something else to do besides shoving your thumb up your ass and taking a sniff afterward. We're all tired of it.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  MooreTel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,296
Posts638,848
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,658 Shoretel
189,554 CTX100 install
187,814 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 9
dans 5
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
3 members (Toner, tech3500, Skunky), 151 guests, and 268 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024