Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
hello6 Offline OP
OP Offline
Profile completed. If I still miss anything please let me know.

ppp
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Moderator-Allworx, Nisuko-Tie, Vodavi
Moderator-Allworx, Nisuko-Tie, Vodavi
Do you know which trunk it is?

You should have the Console Guide. That booklet is for the User. Techs use it too, you should have a copy of it to administer the system; however, keep a good relationship with your present tech. The service charge that he is charging is not out of line---talk to him. Explain that all you need is the Attendant Console Guide so that the attendant can administer the system. Say that you still want his services, but you need that book.

Your Homepage link does nothing on your profile.

I can e-mail you a copy of the Console Guide, but I think you should repair your relationship with your tech----or go find another tech that knows that system. That might be a dificult thing to do. Mend your fences. Complete your Homepage link if you can.

As with anything---if you are not familiar with the console---and what it can do---and your trunk numbering---you might want that tech to help you out and instruct you.

Actually $85 is cheap. What do you do for a living? I doubt this tech is trying your profession at home to save money. It is my understanding that this forum's goal to to help end users accomplish simple everyday tasks, and assist fellow techs troubleshoot more complex issues.

I don't want to sound harsh, and welcome to the forum. I also don't think it's right to take money out of your local techs pocket. What you are asking for isn't easily accomplished and should be handled by an experienced professional.

I hope you will reconsider your desire to go down this path.

hello6 Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks a lot. If you can email me console guide that will be really great. For homepage, I do not have any homepage as of right now. Hope I don't have to be tech staff or anything to joing this forum. I am just the common customer.

And if U can please email me the Console guide.

ppp
Moderator-Vertical, Vodavi, 1A2, Outside Wire
Moderator-Vertical, Vodavi, 1A2, Outside Wire
No, you don't need to be a technician to join our forum. We are just limited in the amount of information that we can give out in public areas. Many of our members are end-users, so you are not alone.

I think that the comment regarding your home page link was just to let you know that it wasn't working properly, just in case. It is not a requirement for you to have a home page to ask a question.

Ed Vaughn, MBSWWYPBX
hello6 Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks a lot for clarifying that. So nice of U.

ppp
PM sent for console guide

hello6 Offline OP
OP Offline
I got it. So wonderful and so nice. Thanks a million.

ppp
Hire someone qualified. Let's keep this economy moving. Jeez folks, why not just start a free technical website? I don't have a problem with helping people out, but some of us have to make a living at this. I threw away 2 SX-100's yesterday, and I hope to upgrade some of my remaining 50's. You keep giving away passwords and programming secrets to "helpless console answers and managers" and you'll put us out of work. Give us a break. frown

hello6 Offline OP
OP Offline
So based on your opinion what should be the fare question to ask in these forums, to move the economy moving. To move the economy I bought lots of brand new stuff (not small, big one like car , boiler, tank, change the roof, gutter, parking lot and lot more) I think politician have to learn something from us.

ppp
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,294
Posts638,834
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,624 Shoretel
189,515 CTX100 install
187,772 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 9
dans 5
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
2 members (justbill, JBean3329), 93 guests, and 319 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024