I noticed the same thing when all of the normal suppliers I use weren't carrying any of Suttle's legacy hardware. All seemed to have shifted over to the ICC and Leviton 'equivalents', if you can call them that. I'm afraid that the writing is on the wall with the Suttle brand. Since the biggest chunk of that market for them came from the telcos, those days appear to be numbered anyway. I don't know of any telcos that are actually doing much in the way of installation of inside wiring and jacks.

The local telco here, a former United Telephone unit, purchased most of their goods from their North Supply subsidiary. When Sprint took over United, they also took over North Supply and became Sprint/North Supply. I know that SNS now operates as a completely stand-alone supply channel now (KGP Logisitcs), and for a while, they still carried most of SNS' house brand 'Premier' jacks, cable and hardware. Some of Premier's hardware was made for them by Suttle. CenturyLink now has this territory and still seems to be using some Premier-branded hardware, but I don't know if they just have a bunch of old stock. I'd love to know because Premier is a good second-choice to Suttle, as most of their stuff is carrier grade.

HERE'S THE LINK FOR KGP LOGISTICS

HERE'S THE LINK FOR THE PREMIER HARDWARE

Ed Vaughn, MBSWWYPBX