Thank you so much for your reply! I’ve been removing most of the conformal coating from this unit. I’m hoping to get some good pictures to assist in making a complete parts list for the main board. eventually I’ll do the secondary board, which fortunately has very little conformal coating. Some of the components have been a pain in the keister to identify. It was quite time intensive To identify the PTC resettable fuse located under the 9 V battery holder.

If anyone would be willing to compare component values of items on the main board, I think we could find out a lot. The yellow capacitor located at C1 for example has markings on it that don’t seem to correlate with anything I search for. In terms of all the daughterboards on the secondary board in the earpiece capsule, does anyone here have any information on what the individual boards do? I would love to compare pictures to help identify what is on the sanded off chip! In terms of the daughterboards, what I really want to identify is what controls the speakerphone.

As I said in a previous post, the only thing that happens when the speakerphone button is pressed is a pop, each time at the same volume. When the device was in perfect condition, the speaker would amplify three different levels of dialtone or hum when pressed. (Now it just sounds depressed…) If someone has any idea what the cause of this could be, please let me know. Please assist me in tracking this issue down, so we can provide good information to anyone else in the community that our discoveries may help!

Thanks in advance!
-Garbleduser