I know the IP address that I can't reach is 192.168.7.10. The VPN to that site is down for sure. It needs to be recreated.

The names in the System ID 51-02 are a bit out of date from office moves. I was asking if the two table entries correspond to each other directly.

Netlink IP Address 06 (51-03) & System ID Entry 06 (51-02)

I know the system at 51-03-06 is unreachable from a network level... before talking about the phones at all. I was wondering if the name at 51-02-06 corresponds to the entry on 51-03-06. In this case I think it does, but I don't think it has to.

As for licensing, this worked prior to them moving offices / networks around. I think it should be good. Yes, they probably should use a certified tech! This was one of those take pity on the customer because someone quit in the middle of office moves. I really didn't want to do it, but the customer said everything just needed plugged in. That was correct at one site, but the other needed just a little programming on the network side.

Sorry for being an noob. Thanks for answering... I feel out of my element. I'm a Vertical (Comdial) certified tech.

Business IT & Telephony Solutions
https://www.dsitechservices.com