Thanks, Derrick!

DSS is configured, works great. Having to program the buttons for each DSS is annoying, but once I had a template, not that hard, just keeping track for 24 buttons.

Trying to spread ringing to a few more people, in a couple layers, so they can catch calls when the first group gets busy, just seems to be troublesome.

External 4 port Digital VM, set for time control, menu 100 Day (120 Night) on all ports. 2 Line groups, the first 5 lines go to this set of Menu's the next 3 lines are for a special branding, so are treated differently, I can send 1-5 through 2-3 hunt groups then to VM via one more Hunt (with the 4 VM Ports as members), and they still go to the time control ports just fine, but sending 6-8 through to 440, with ID digits of 151 or 0151, only works if overflowed from the first hunt destination, if I Overflow the first Hunt to a second Hunt, that overflows to VM I get mailbox not found or system not available messages, I know things can get confused when one strips and forwards a call enough times, but it was after midnight before I randomly built one more hunt, overflowed directly to Voicemail, and had it work for the second line group. Then tested a second layer of hunt and it failed, and it all started to make sense, thus my thought of splitting the time control ports, if there is some other black magic by which this can be accomplished I'm all ears.