I was hoping to get further with PaeTec (Windstream) - in less than twenty four hours they came back with the following message:

We do not see these calls in records, which would support the conclusion that these are not originating from your location. Unfortunately, the repair center is not able to assist further in this matter, since the calls are not present on our network. You may wish to engage our fraud team or your local law enforcement if you continue to receive reports of this line calling 911. The calls are not originating from your site, or anywhere on our network.

First, I am going to look into the voicemail suggestion (Thanks). I now know the location (extensions) that ring to the number the authorities provided. Fortunately, the intervals have been approximately a week apart (at random times). Yes, if I have to get someone out here, I have no problem. I just did not want someone wondering all over our campus and than stating that there is no problem...I have been down that road before.

Again, Thank You everyone for your input!

smile