Received this via the email newsletter just now:

"Hello,

Let me start this message by thanking you all for the condolences and support. It's been a difficult couple weeks here but Mike's family and friends really appreciated your email replies.

The office opened back up on Tuesday and the guys have been working on returning calls and emails and getting orders shipped out. While it's not the same without Mike at the office, it was good to start getting back to routine. We're open to take phone orders at 630-980-7710 during our normal business hours of 8:30 to 5:00 PM CST.

Mike's family asked me to step in as president of the company and with the support of the employees I have humbly accepted the honor. The rest of our staff remains the same experienced staff you're used to when you call. Many of the employees have been here for almost 20 years so I'm confident in their ability to continue to deliver the products and expertise needed to continue the business - and we all feel it's the best way we can pay tribute to Mike.

Most of you are on this list because you requested our catalog - and I intend to deliver on that request. Initially it will not be the 100+ page catalog that it once was, but I plan to have a 32 page catalog of our most unique and top selling products for you by the time you receive our October newsletter.

Sincerely,

Chuck Hall
(on behalf of Mike Sandman Enterprises)"

Jeff Moss

Moss Communications
Computer Repair-Networking-Cabling
MBSWWYPBX, JGAE